What the fuck?!

Lillie's POV

I was in the dark, it was so dark, it felt like I was in a void. I felt like I was floating. I had my eyes closed. Just floating. My hands tried to grasp something, anything. But I couldn't. It was all air. I knew why I was here. I was healing. From the last time. Having my heart squeezed. Almost crushed. That's probably why it took so long to heal. Nonetheless it felt good to just be here, to relax. Just to sit back, not to think about anything. Just lay back and relax. It felt good.

But as soon as I fucking opened my eyes. I was in a fucking closed space. What the fuck?! Where am I?! I tried to bang my why out of here. But I couldn't. I got a closer look. It was a fucking casket! Why am I in a fucking casket?!

Oh for fucks sake! They thought I was dead, didn't they. For the love of Satans panties and matching bra. I pushed with all my strength. I pushed through its just to have dirt hit me in the fucking face. Ew!

I had to get out of here. I was not dead and yet I'm under six feet of dirt. So I crawled my way out of the dirt and worms. It was so hard, because there was no air down here. Maybe that's why they put dead people down here. Well at least they didn't cremate me. Then I don't think I'd be doing this. I finally reached the top. I punched a hand through the ground. Like a zombie in a movie. The hand sticking out.

I crawled my way out. I gasped in the desperately air that I needed. Oh air! I'll never take you for disadvantage. I sat down on my ass. I looked at the stone. It had my name.

Lillie mikaelson Hale 2011-2018

Beloved daughter

Beloved sister

Beloved friend

Beloved mate

Awww how cute, even though I wasn't dead, this was cute.

Even the quotes were cute.

"Love is holding on to memories that only the heart can see", the quote said on the stone.

And then there was one that was by me. My quote.

"Smile even though it might not be a real smile, your smile will make even the saddest person smile, and your fake smile will turn real,

True love may seem likes it's fake and for children, but for me, true love is in everyone, you just have to believe, believe in it, and it will come true, I know because I've felt it before, my love for the ones I love with will always stay true, forever and always", the quote said.

But I knew I had to get out of here. I got onto my shaky and jello like feet. Man I must have been under there for Awhile. But nonetheless I started to walk. Man I felt dirty. Well I am covered in dirt.

I didn't know how long I was walking. But I saw that I was somewhere in Italy. I knew where I was. And I could get there by foot. My guardians.

I limped my way there. Almost there. Almost there. I could see clock tower. Almost there. People were looking at me. But I didn't give a fuck. No fucks given. I'm almost there. Almost there, I saw the volturi necklace around my neck. I could get in without problems.

I went through the wooden door.

I limped my way in. The secretary got up. She spoke in Italian. I just lifted up the necklace and showed her. She looked confused. But I just kept on walking. I got to the elevator and got in. Listening to the music in the elevator.

Once it stopped. I made my way through the halls. I saw a few vampires looking at me. Confused. But they didn't stop me when they saw my necklace. I saw the heavy doors, I pushed with all my might. Damn this door was heavy. I pushed them open. I saw all three of them sitting on the thrones. I put my hands on my hips. "Who in they're fucking minds, thought it was a good idea to put me under six fucking feet!", I yelled. All three of them and some of the vampires in the room looked at me shocked.

All three of them got up. Looking shocked. They're eyes so wide, I was afraid they're eye balls would pop out.

"Lillie?", Aro said. I raised an eyebrow. "Yea? I know I was out for awhile, but it's called healing, not dead, if you can tell by me being here, I'm not fucking dead", I said sternly.

Marcus came closer. "Lillie, you were dead, your heartbeat stopped, you had no heartbeat, no nothing, you were out of it for two months before your heartbeat stopped", he said.

I was now shocked. What?

I was dead? My heart stopped? How is that possible? I could hear my own heartbeat beating.

"H-How long was I out?", I stuttered.

"Lillie, you've been dead for two years", Aro said.

My eyes widened. What the fuck?!

I've been dead for two years?!

It's fucking 2020!

"I've been dead for two fucking years?!", I yelled.

I clawed at my hair. Holy mother of fucking hell!

What about the others?!

They still thought I was dead.

How are they going take this.

Have they moved on?

Just the thought of it hurt my heart. Badly.

I yelled in pain and fell to my knees. I clenched onto my chest. Just at the thought of them moving on. Hurt so badly. It can't be. They haven't moved on. I won't believe it. I won't. I can't. I just can't. I love them too much. They can't. They love me to much to move on. Please don't tell me they moved on.

Derek! Klaus! Elijah! Rebekah! Kol! Finn!

Please! Don't tell me you moved on!

Please!