Reunion

Feast your eyes upon a masterpiece!

Just joking! But I did write a lot to this story! So hope you guys like it! Love you guys! Sorry for the slow update! -E

Lillie's POV

I got out after The water had gotten cold. I dried myself and towel dried my hair. I walked into my room, I grabbed one of my white dresses from the closet.

I didn't bother to put on a bra today. I put it on and smoothed it out. I got my flats and walked into the bathroom. I started to braid my hair.

After that, I made my way into the room. I went to grab my book that I had reading. But I had a knock on the door. I sighed. "Come in", i said softly. I knew they could hear me. Jane came walking in. I gave her a small smile. She gave me even a smaller one, but at least she smiled. "The masters want you in the throne room", she said. I groaned. I just wanted to read!

Fine!

"Fine!", i drawled the word out. I grabbed my robe and put it on, I put the hood over my face.

I walked with Jane, we went down the many hallways, before we got to a door I've never seen before. We walked into the mysterious room. To only find out it was just a secret door to the throne room.

I walked over to Aro. I stood close to him. I put a hand on his shoulder. He turned his head and smiled. He grabbed my hand from his shoulder and kissed it. "Ah, my dear, it is good to see you've come out of your room", he said. I just sighed and gave him a small smile. I felt someone else grab my hand. I turned my head and saw Didyme. She gave me a sad smile. She then motioned to the look in front of me. Which I did and I regret too.

My eyes widened and I was in so much shock and disbelief.

They were here, they all were.

My family. My family was here.

(Benji?)

(Benji?)

(Daddy?)

(Daddy?)