Elijahs melt down

It took a few days for Lillie to calm down. But the same thing couldn't be said about Elijah. He destroyed most of the house furniture and everything that was in the house. he felt every painful wave that Lillie felt, and he knew it was because he denied the fact that she wanted to break the mating bond. He will never let her go.

NEVER!

She was his. His!

He loved her! He loved her more then his own life!

He grew angry and started to throw stuff around. He shouted in anger.

He wanted her back. He could kidnap her. But she had all those mutts around her and she would hate him even more if he killed any of them. Especially the one she thought was her mate.

He was her mate! Not that mutt! He was her mate!

He destroyed most of everything that was in the house. He stopped at one of the paintings. He couldn't. It was the one of the paintings of her.

He whimpered. He caressed the picture. A tear rolled down his cheek. He grew angry again and grabbed a vase and threw it at the wall. And then Klaus walked in.

He saw everything destroyed. "What the bloody hell Elijah!", he yelled angrily at his brother.

Elijah growled at his brother. "She chose that mutt over us! She chose him over us! She's belongs to us! She's ours! Not that stupid mutt! She's mine!", he growled as he threw another vase.

"Elijah, we hurt her, she's not going to be so forgiving after what we did", Klaus said ducking after seeing a vase coming at him. He heard it break against the wall.

"But you weren't there, she told me to let her go, she thought I didn't love her, she thought I only thought I loved her and we both know I love her! I love her more then anything in this world! How could she think I don't love her! she wanted me to let her go! But I won't! I won't! She's mine! I love her!", he shouted as he started to pull at his not combed hair.

"Elijah brother, you got to look at her persuasive, the way you were with Hayley, we all hurt her, we ignored her and we hurt her, she's not going to forgive us so suddenly, you have to understand that", Klaus said softly trying to calm down Elijah. Yes he was hurting too, but this wasn't going to get them Lillie back. It was just going to make things worse.

Elijah started to pace, since everything else was broken. "But I didn't know what was happening, when I was with Hayley, it felt weird, like I had no choice, the whole time I was with her, it was like I was seeing Lillie and not Hayley, what does this mean?", he asked confused, as his voice broke.

Klaus thought for a second. He hmm'd for a second before he knew it. He grew angry while he knew what It was.

"It means our brother slept with a bad witch brother", Klaus said angrily.

Elijah looked at Klaus with anger in his eyes. "Your saying Davina did this?! She's the one that made us abandon and lose our mate! It was Davina the whole fucking time?!", he yelled angrily. His eyes becoming black and veins under his eyes. His fangs coming out to play.

"Yes brother it seems like it, because the whole time I was around hope and Hayley, I felt as if I didn't have a choice to, it was like I couldn't be around Lillie half the time, it felt so weird, and now that I know that little bitch is behind this, I'm going to rip her head off, she made me abandon our mate and she's going to lose her head!", Klaus growled loudly.

"Not if I don't get to her first!", they heard Rebekah say angrily behind them.

She stood there, angry and fury in her eyes. That little bitch she considered her friend. Took her baby from her? She's going to die a painful death. No one takes her baby from her. No one!

No matter what marcel or Kol says. The bitch is going to die. She's going to regret ever making her abandon her baby. She loved her baby more then her own life. She was going to get her baby back one way or another.

'I'm coming baby girl, I'm coming' she thought.