Mine!

Lillie's POV

Nik was right, well it did take a week for me to walk again, but it was so fucking worth it. So fucking worth it. But tonight It wasn't going to stop me. That warm feeling hit me again, I just call it my heat. And it was time to soothe it. I walked down the hall, my fists clenched. My body warm with lust and fire. I wasn't myself but at the same time I was. I walked into Elijah's room. I slowly and quietly closed the door. Mine! Mine! Mine! I may be only be a little vampire, but my vampire side is very dominant. And he is mine! Damn it! He is mine! All mine! I slowly walked up to the bed that he was sleeping in. He looked so peaceful. I smirked, not for long. I pulled the blanket down. Mmm. I growled loudly. He was wearing a silky button down shirt which was unbuttoned. He was also wearing sweats. Mmm. Mine! All mine! I hovered over him. I smelled him. Mmm. I could feel myself getting wet. He smelled so good, he smelled like me. Only me! Mine! I looked at his neck. Mine! My mark. I licked it softly, trying to not wake him up. Mine! He was mine!

I moved down, to his collar bone, my tongue going down. Mmm, he tasted so good. I moved down his chest. He was built but not like grossly built, but enough to make me get wetter. My hands wondered around. I moved his shirt off of him. Mmm. He looked like a god, he was mine, all mine. Not hayley's but mine. And I'll show him he's mine! Mine! I moved down slowly. Admiring what was mine. His skin was a beautiful caramel. And his body was mine, all mine. I growled lowly in agreement. All mine! I moved down lower. To his hips. I softly nipped his hip, I watched as his hips thrust up. I stopped and looked up. He's still asleep. I smirked. He must be having a nice dream. Hope it's about me. I moved lower and lower, fill I got to his happy trail. Mmm. Mine. I trailed my tongue down his happy trail. Until it stopped on his sweats. I growled. I can fix that. I lowered his sweats, until I was face to face with his big cock. Mmm. MINE! All mine. Every bit of him was mine! All mine. I got even wetter. I started to move my hips against the bed. To get some friction. Mmm. Feels so good. I licked my lips. Mmm. Mine. I licked his tip, I felt a shudder go through him. "Mmmm Lillie", he muttered in his sleep. I smirked again. So it was about me. I licked it again, before wrapping my lips around his hard tip. I heard him give out a loud moan. I looked up, while my lips were still around him. He looked up and saw me sucking him. He smirked.

"Naughty little girl", he said

"Naughty little girl", he said. He sat up. He ran his hands through my hair as I sucked him off. "Klaus wasn't enough for you huh, dirty little girl", he said as he gripped my hair in his hand. I moaned around his cock. "I'm going to have to punish you", he said.
I got even wetter at the thought. "I can smell you, you like the thought of me punishing you, don't you", he said. I hummed around his cock. I heard him moan. But before I knew it, I was thrown on the bed. On all fours. I felt him rub my covered ass. "So round my love", he said. He then preceded to rip off my panties. I moaned. It was so hot. "This ass is mine, all mine", he said as he caressed my ass, before slapping it hard. I moaned loudly. "You like that don't you", he said. He then slapped my ass again. I moaned again. "You do, I can smell you, your getting wet just by me slapping your ass", he said as he rubbed my now red ass. He got real close to my ear. "You make me so hard my love,
I can smell you, you smell so good", he whispered into my ear. I moaned again. "Please lijah", I begged. "Please what darling?", he whispered into my ear. "Fuck me", I whispered. He chuckled. "You naughty naughty girl, but you ask nicely", he said. He kissed my neck.

I could feel him rubbing his tip in between my Pussy lips. I moaned. "Your so wet my love", he whispered.
He then thrust inside of me. I moaned loudly as I felt how big he was. He groaned. "Your so tight", he said. He thrust harder. I moaned and gripped the sheets in my fists.
"Elijah!", I yelled his name in pleasure. It felt so fucking good. I felt him slap his hand against my Ass again. "That's it my love, scream my name", he said as he panted. His hand found my hair and gripped it tightly. I moaned. I thrust my hips back onto his to go faster. "Faster Elijah, please, faster", I begged. "As you wish my love", he said. I screamed when he went faster and deeper. I could tell he was using his vampire speed. "Elijah!", I screamed. "This pussy is mine, mine, you are mine Lillie, this pussy belongs to me", he said as he thrust even harder, hitting that one spot, making me scream in pleasure again. I felt him bite into his mark. Making me scream
Again. His hands found my hips. He pistoled himself into my pussy hard. I knew I wasn't going to be walking right for awhile. I felt that feeling again. I was going to cum. I clenched my eyes shut hard. I fisted the sheets. I heard him moan loud. "Your squeezing me my love, cum for me, cum", he said as he groaned. I could tell he was going to cum. He bit into my mark again. Making me scream and cum hard. I fell on to the bed. Feeling him pump me full of his warm cum. I moaned softly at the feeling. He fell to the side. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He caressed my cheek. "I didn't hurt you, did I?", he asked me. I smiled and leaned into his hand. "No you didn't lijah, that was amazing", I whispered to him. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "You were amazing my love". He whispered. I snuggled into him. I nuzzled against his neck. I smelled him. He smelt so good. I opened my mouth and bit him. I bit hard enough to taste a little bit of blood. Mmm. Mine. I unlatched my lips from his neck. "Mine", I whispered. "Yours", he whispered back to me. He held me close to him. "I love you my darling mate", he whispered to me. "I love you lijah, so much", I whispered against his naked chest. Just as I was falling asleep, I heard him whisper something. "You are my forever and always", he whispered. I smiled as I fell asleep. He was my forever and always. He was my everything.