╹ one ╻

"what do you mean you're getting married again?!" a short male said with a clear furious tone in his voice.

"renjun please, I know you're mad at me but please listen." a man's voice tried to explain to the short male.

"do you think I'll ever going to listen to you?! look at what you did, you left her and now she's dead! you shouldnt've done that!" tears started falling down his cheeks. That was the last thing he said to his father before he left.

he ran into the woods and found an old cabin to stay in, he tried checking whether or not there was someone living there.

"excuse me, hello.. is anyone here?" he twisted the doorknob and went inside, he didn't hear any sound so he assume there was no one there.

he checked every light and all of it seems working, he turned the lights on and look around the cabin.

"i wonder who lived here before.. this cabin still look nice the fact that it was abandoned years ago.."

he finally found the bedroom, and it was quite cozy so he laid his back down and started dozing of to sleep.

---

the sun hits the short male's face, he groaned then tosses his body to the opposite direction of the sunlight. He covered his face with a thick blanket he found just laying down by the couch.

after a quick nap, renjun finally woke up and took a quick shower. renjun walks to the kitchen to get some food, he opened the fridge.

"fuck, this isn't my house."  stomach growling, renjun walks out of the cabin looking for food.

he saw someone that he assume was around his age. "hello there! do you live around here?" the short male shouted to the other boy.

"what did you say?" the boy shouted back at him.

renjun panted cause the fact that he has really short legs to walk with. "uh sorry, i was wondering where i can get food..?" the other boy chuckled.

"it looks like you're new to the woods. you see, there isn't much food in the woods. there's a diner about 3 miles from here. but i doubt that you can make it with those short legs. i can take you there." renjun said 'yes' right away ignoring that the boy was dissing him, also ignoring that he's a complete stranger with the guy driving him there.

renjun decided to break the silence since it was pretty quiet. "hey you said 'new to the woods' back then, do you live here or what?" the other boy chuckled.

"i always walk around here" renjun made a small 'aah' with his mouth.

"i'm lee jeno btw, nice to meet you." the boy said with his eye smile after they arrived at the diner.

"renjun. and nice to meet you too."

---

renjun went out of the car. "thanks for driving me here jeno. jeno?" but jeno was nowhere in the car. he raised a brow and turned around, his face bumps into somewhat a chest.

"oomf- sorry.. jeno?" jeno raised a brow at the chinese. "what are you doing? let's go." jeno said.

"no, what are you doing here?" jeno bends down to reach the short male's face.

"did you bring any money? guess not. also, i'm hungry too." and left renjun there, red as a tomato.

"h-hey! jeno, wait up!"

---

a short chapter i'm sorry ^^;
this was just 600 words and i know fanfic readers are not fed up with just that.

here's the first noren interaction~
also might i add that the werewolfs in this story isn't like all furry they just have sharp claws, ears, tail, and sharp teeth. their sense like smelling improves drastically.

ー 🌼