╹ thirteen╻

the three are now sleeping, still cuddled up together. jaemin and jeno had their heads resting on renjun's head, renjun's leaned on jaemin's shoulder. with their fingers intertwined.

renjun yawned then leaned his head to jeno's shoulder. jaemin opened his eyes to stare at the oldest sleeping soundly. he stared at jeno that is also sleeping soundly. they both looked calm in their state right now.

jaemin sat up straight then combed his hair, loosening his grip on renjun's fingers. the oldest grip on jaemin's hand got tighter, jaemin's head was pulled to lean back on renjun's head.

"stay please.." the oldest mumbled. one hand intertwining with jeno's and the other was on jaemin's fluffy hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"we like you, renjun" those words still ringing on renjun's head. renjun tried to shrugged it off because they didn't ask for his answers.

"renjun-ah get your shit together." he took small cutted apples from the fridge.

jaemin and jeno are still sleeping, leaning on eachother's head. renjun manage to leave without making the two wake up. the small male leaned to the counter munching the small cutted apples while staring at them.

the oldest came up to them and patted their heads. renjun lifted his hand, jeno leaned up to feel the oldest's hand again. the oldest cooed and continued to pat the younger.

jeno opened his eyes slowly gazing at the oldest that is petting his head. he looked very cute from jeno's point of view.

the younger took the oldest's hand and kissed his palm, making the older flustered. nonetheless he didn't pull his hand away from the younger's lips.

jeno's sweet kiss turned into wet licks making the oldest pulled away with a red face.

"you disgusting piece of shit."

"oh come on. i know you like it, junnie."

jaemin woke up and glance both of them arguing. jaemin shrugged and positioned his head on jeno's lap.

the oldest couldn't help but coo. his hand went to touch the youngest's hair. brushing it slowly. jeno's hand was on jaemin's cheek, carresing it. the youngest showed a small sweet smile.

-

a loud knock was heard from outside the cabin. renjun was showering, jaemin was still sleeping but in his bat form, jeno was strolling outside like usual.

"jaemin could you please get the door!" renjun yelled from the bathroom.

no response. another knock was heard from outside.

the oldest groaned and quickly put on something to wear. he opened the door and saw two figures standing behind the door.

the light brown haired threw their arms around renjun's. renjun widen his eyes when he saw mark waving his hand at him.

"biiiitcchhh~ i miss you so much!" donghyuck hugged the short male tighter.

"wait,, how did you two get here?" renjun stare at them still processing what happened.

"well," donghyuck pulled away from the hug and glance at mark.

"we got your phone number tracked." mark exclaimed and let out a heavy sigh.

"that shit costs a lot, you little bitch." donghyuck stated, rolling his eyes.

"i've told you to give up!" the short male groaned.

"we're not giving up on you, jun." mark gave the short male a soft smile. the small male's eyes got teary at the oldest's words.

"i-" before the short male could finish his sentence they pulled renjun into a hug.

---

ahoui markhyuck finally found renjun
ヽ(*。>Д<)o゜
phone tracking doesn't cost a lot of money but eh,,