╹ twenty two ╻

while munching on his sandwich, renjun reached out to jeno's forehead to check his body temperature.

"you okay now?"

"yeah. thanks to you both of course ~"

"thank you for treating me.." the black haired smiled as he carres their thighs softly.

both jaemin and renjun's heartbeat started beating like crazy, how can they not? jeno just did a thankful puppy look which is extra adorable because he's lee jeno.

-

"so you're just gonna keep doing that?"

renjun raised his brows at his friend, donghyuck. who dropped by because he said he was bored and lonely at his dorm.

"do what."

isn't it obvious? donghyuck thought while rolling his eyes.

"you're limping." as he scan renjun from top to bottom.

"tell me."

renjun didn't want to get jeno in trouble so he decided to lie. "i fell from the bed"

"yeah right" donghyuck scoffed and did the same eyeroll as before.

if that's the answer he got from renjun, then to know what really happen is to ask the suspects themselves. "which one of you fucked my baby?"

jeno flinched then lower his head, sweats started to form on his face. that made donghyuck suspicious. at first he thought it was jaemin, but jaemin himself seems to be on the same state as renjun so the only person who is the suspect was jeno.

"wait! i volunteered myself!" renjun came in between the two as donghyuck started to glare and went closer to jeno.

"jeno was needing my help.." he looked up, hoping the tanned male will listen.

"oh so this jeno guy huh?" he shoved renjun aside until renjun fell on jaemin's lap and grabbed jeno's cheeks harshly.

"argh injunnieee my thighs!!" jaemin's complain caught donghyuck's attention for a while but he snapped back to his matter with jeno.

"did you fuck him good?" jeno's face turned from nervous to smirking in a matter of seconds.

"so good he wants another round but can't cause he's dried out already." he answered confidently, he glance at renjun for reaction. it was what he expected, red jun.

"good. keep up the good work." donghyuck pat jeno's head as if he was a dog.

"got it" he motioned his hand to salute the tanned male with serious eyes.

"i'm so sorry jaemin-ah!!" the oldest sobbed. the vampire smiled to how cute renjun looked then pinched his cheeks to applied his apology.

"anyway mark had classes until 7pm so i might leave then, can i stay while i wait?"

"sure, go wash yourself"

-

"he's intimidating.. i'm scared" jeno pulled the oldest's waist and snuggle his face on his tummy.

"yeah he's quite scary, but i'm scarier" the small male squished jeno's cheeks making him face renjun who is glaring at him.

"you're more on the cute side rather than scary" the black haired snuggle his head back on the soft tummy.

"you want me to be scary?" renjun pinched the younger's cheek in frustration.

"i'm sorry, scary goat"