╹ twenty four ╻

"lee jeno... na jaemin... get off of me..."

"no" as the two scooted closer. jeno flipped renjun's body to face him since jaemin was still half asleep and might possibly let the oldest escape.

"ah you guys are really..!" the blonde tried to pull his head away from jeno's chest.

chup

the younger in front of him leaned down and kissed the older.

"shush" the male said with his cute eyesmile.

the oldest then flipped his body back and hid his face on jaemin's chest since he was too embarrassed to face jeno.

-

"jisungieee!!!"

"hyung..... you're embarrassing me... "

"but u r nana's bby... how can nana not do this everytime nana see jisungie"

"nana can close his eyes and find someone else" the younger overlapped his hands on the vampire's eyes as he turned the body around. renjun's direction to be exact.

"injunieee~" jaemin quickly ran over to his cute little human who's leaning against the kitchen counter and pecked his pretty cheeks over and over again.

"renjun hyung-ah thank you~!" jisung showed his cheeky smile to the small male across the room. in which renjun responded with his thumbs up and plain facial expression

( kinda like this ( -_- d ) )

jisung took place on the couch, taking an apple to munch on "okay why did you call me here again jeno hyung?"

"i marked them both" the older started with his head down.

"both? there must be a mistake" the younger said while still munching some apple on his mouth

"no, look. come here-!" renjun happened to walk away from jaemin because he had enough already but he was stopped by jeno who grabbed on his wrist and set him on his lap.

jeno glance back at jisung then touch renjun's mark on his inner thigh.

"hngh-" renjun accidentally let out a small grunt and quickly conceal his mouth so that no more sounds came out.

"him too, listen." jaemin, who was chasing after renjun was also captured and was touched on his chest where his mark is.

surprisingly, jaemin let out an even louder unholy noises.

"aahhhh-- jeno!!" he then smacked jeno's back head lightly.

jisung was red flustered by hearing renjun and also jaemin's moans. it was too much for his ears.

observing jisung's facial expression, he looked like he never heard things like this at all. "lele does this too right?"

the youngest looked up. "he sounds better though"

"whatever"

"why did you ask me about this mate thing...?? you know i'm young and i only have chenle as someone close..." jisung twiddled his fingers shyly as he said the last line.

"because you're someone i trust!"

the youngest looked up and started to think when someone suddenly popped into his mind. "try asking jaehyun hyung. he used to play with omegas before he met taeyong hyung"

oh right! jaehyun hyung! jeno thought.

another thing cut jeno's thought off.

"but jisung-ah. i love them both so much, what if one of them isn't my mate?" he pouted.

"i'd be so sad" he then furrowed both of his eyebrows, looking like a real puppy.

"then go to the elderly" the younger suggested.

"you're kidding."

"mr. lee will help you. quit fighting with each other." jisung nagged as he took the last bite of the apple.

"yeah yeah. but after i asked jaehyun hyung." the black haired stated in which the other just shrugged.

-

once the younger couple went home, jeno lay his back on the couch and dialled the person jisung suggested him to ask to.

"hi jeno-yah, what's up?"

"jaehyun hyung, can we meet up?"

"sure, when?"

"right now."

"okay, i'll be there at eight"

-

jaehyun came with 2 cans of soda. "so what's up, nono" he then passed one to the younger which earned him a small thanks from jeno.

"i heard from jisung that when you were younger you played with a lot of omegas.." jeno started quietly.

"mhm" the other responded while chugging his soda.

"and perhaps have you ever marked any of them before marking taeyong hyung?" he looked up hoping that his hyung will atleast help him with his upcoming answer.

"hmm, it was in the past.... but once i had sex with a female omega. it was because of her heat and i cant stand her whining" jaehyun answered slowly cause he remembered it very vividly since it was far back then.

"i marked her here" he pointed to his own right neck.

"then what happened to her?"

"i invited her to my wedding, but she didnt come so i visit her instead" the older continued his story.

"baby pups were everywhere.." he added with a bit of a dramatic tone.

"she apologized that she didn't make it to my wedding and pointed at her pups"

"she had her hair up and the mark i made when we were younger wasn't there"

"i think it dissappears when their alpha found their true mate" jaehyun concluded.

"so um what happen if it doesnt?" jeno rubbed his nape nervously.

"you'll have two mates i guess..?" the older said as he crushed his can of soda.

"the elderly said it's possible, but- wait... did you...?" he leaned forward to the younger.

"i dont know for sure but i marked two people and the mark is still there for a month now." the younger stated awkwardly.

"wow......... you should really ask your father"

"you know i hate him!"

"stop pretending like you hate him"

"i do hate him!"

drrt ( dont mock me,, its the phone <//3 )

jaehyun's phone vibrated, he saw two pop up messages and he looked so scared.

"anyway jeno-yah i have to go" jaehyun mumbled nervously, suprisingly jeno is still able to catch what he just said

"oh right!" they both stand up their seats and started parting.

"take my advice! the elderly knows better!" the older walked away and waved goodbye to the younger.

jeno responded with a small wave and smiled a bit. he then stared down once jaehyun was already out of sight. "the elderly.." he mumbled to himself quietly.

-

hi hi hi hi hi did u missed me? :D

i dont even know if it's past or present timeline anymore soooo excuse me if it's confusing, my english isnt the best im sorry i hope it's still understandable tho c: