╹ twenty six ╻

"park jisung catch!!"

the said person fell on his bottom while trying to reach for the berry a bat threw. "ouch my butt.."

"jisung-ahhh, if you dont want to carry me up there then atleast catch them" the older whined.

"you're too heavy!!" the younger complained.

the bat was about to throw another berry but this time, he targeted them on the younger when he suddenly saw two familiar figures from a far.

"wait isn't that renjun hyung and jeno hyung?" he mumbled to himself and flew down to get jisung.

after switching back to his human form, he dragged jisung and hid beside the cabin. "does he know that those berries are poisonous.."

"oh jeno hyung left.." jisung pointed out. which earned side eyes from the older since it happens right in front them.

noticing that renjun holds a large amount of poison berries chenle got worried. "we gotta stop him from eating those weird berries" chenle rushed to the small male, followed by jisung from behind.

"renjun hyung dont eat those!!" the blonde vampire warned.

hearing his name being called he looked back and saw two people running towards him. "chenle? jisung? why were you guys running"

"that thing is dangerous for you!"

"i know, jeno told me before he left"

an idea popped into the vampire's head.

"do you want non-poisonous berries?" the older responded by nodding.

"great, we need your help. follow me"

"hey wait why are you not burning right now" renjun remembered jaemin is really sensitive to the slightest touch of sun. so he was a bit worried if the sun will hurt chenle too.

chenle whipped out a lotion that looks like an ordinary sunblock but with 'for vampires' written on the tube from his pocket and showed it to the older. "it's pretty awesome" chenle mouthed then continue walking towards their destination.

-

"look up"

"wow heaven!!!" fresh berries were decorating the tree really prettily.

"jisung-ah can you carry him?" chenle looked at the younger, pointing at renjun who was still admiring the tree.

"let me try, up you go-" renjun was carried on his thighs and didn't even realize that he's now sitting on jisung's shoulders.

"oh you're actually pretty light" jisung looks up to the older and pats his thigh gently.

"can you throw those berries down here?" chenle asked.

"can you catch it?" the oldest asked back, almost in a mocking tone.

"are you underestimating me?? try it" the vampire  walked closer as he waited for renjun to throw the berry.

renjun pluck some berries and threw them down as what chenle told him to. chenle was able to catch the berry and place them safely inside a basket.

"throw it like it's raining berries!!" upon hearing that, renjun got too excited and accidentally swing his body closer to the tree, resulting the unprepared jisung to stumble a bit.

"hey!! be careful!!"

"sorry buddy," the oldest ruffled the werewolf's soft hair.