╹ twenty five ╻

jeno went back to the cabin looking down all the way. he just had a lot in mind at the moment.

meanwhile, jaemin kept teasing renjun right beside him. to avoid more stress, he decided to scoop both males and snuggle with them like a puppy.

"jaeminnie, injunnie, i love you both sooooo much! what if one of you isn't my true mate.." the black haired looked up, pouting sadly.

the other two stayed quiet because they didn't know what to respond, instead they pat and shower jeno with some kisses to make him feel better.

-

renjun was outside picking up some fruits or berries that grows nearby and saw jeno walking away from the cabin.

as if renjun had said it with his eyes, jeno knew exactly what the smaller male was about to ask. "i'll be back, dont worry ~" jeno patted the older's head cutely.

renjun nodded and mouthed a small 'take care' to jeno before the younger turn his back.

jeno stopped his track which confused the older. "and throw those berries away, you dont want to eat them. they're poisonous."

"you should take care of yourself, dont go on picking random berries." the younger waved his hand and left the smaller male.

"hey there, renjun hyung right? you wanna pick some non poisonous fruits with us?"

-

as soon as he reached his hometown, eyes were on him. he doesn't blame them though, he is one of the finest looking alphas around.

jeno had to take a deep breath before knocking on his own house.

but after taking that time, he actually left from the doorstep and think of an alternative than asking to his father.

wait.. johnny hyung is a part of the elderly, and is mated with a vampire right..

"i need to go find him" he mumbled quietly.

it is kinda awkward but he has to asked the other wolves to know where johnny is. "excuse me, do you know where i could find mr. suh?"

"oh mr. suh! he's off duty right now, i think i saw him hunting this morning so he must be home by now. he lives right over there" said a girl his age pointing to a cave not far from the neighborhood.

"okay, thanks a lot!" jeno started to walk towards the cave she pointed to and smiled to the girl.

-

the black haired saw johnny placing down a deer he caught when he was hunting.

"johnny hyung!" jeno tapped the older's strong arm from behind and popped his head from the side to make eye contact.

the other flinched and back away a bit. "oh my god lee jeno you scared me"

"hello hyung i came to ask you something" the black haired put on his cutest smile which made the other melt in cuteness.

"sure come inside"

"wow,, it is a cave but it is so well decorated it feels so nice" the younger's eyes scanned the whole cave as it was so pretty.

"thanks, it was mostly ten's idea"

"so, what brings you here? did you visit doyoung?" the older asked.

"no, i haven't seen him around.. i came to ask about the mate thing" jeno replied, putting his head low because he was slightly embarrassed.