╹ twelve╻

"jaem.." the older groaned as he woke up, feeling a heavy weight on top of him. he received nothing from the younger.

jeno tried to move jaemin away, pushing him gently by his shoulders. the younger pulled jeno down. jeno was now hovering on top of the younger.

"good morning nana." the older muttered in a raspy voice. slightly opening his eyes.

"hmm.. more cuddles." the younger snuggled up into jeno's chest.

"no more cuddles for you." the older left and went to renjun's room.

the small male was still sleeping under thick blankets but jeno just couldn't contain himself and jumped on renjun's bed, making renjun's tiny body jumped a little.

jeno snuggled into the small male, causing renjun to let out a small groan. the older snuggled into jeno's arms.

"i want some too!" the youngest also jumped into the bed, immediately snuggling with the two.

the youngest rubbed circles on renjun's stomach making the oldest squirm a little then stopped jaemin by caressing his hand on the vampire's.

jaemin knew exactly the older's reaction and flipped his hand to intertwined their fingers together.

jeno snuggled into renjun's nape, rubbing his nose agaisnt it. renjun grunted and turn his face to jeno's, accidentally pressing his lips against jeno's forehead.

---

"i'm taking a bath. let go of me jeno." the older insisted. jeno shook his head while hugging the older's head very tight. almost suffocating the older.

"just a few minutes. please." renjun pleased with a cute little pout.

"junnie won't cuddle with nono then." the younger also pouted at the older with innocent puppy look.

"gosh. you can cuddle with me again later!" the older demanded. "be a good puppy!" he added.

jeno crossed his arms and stare down at the older. "promise that you'll cuddle with me again!"

renjun shoved his pinky then linked them with jeno's. "okay, i promise to cuddle with you and jaemin after taking a bath."

---

"junnie! cuddles! you promised me!"

"you also mentioned me in your promise, injunnie!"

the oldest sat down the couch, his hair still wet. he patted his sides for jeno and jaemin. renjun thought that if his hair is wet, they wouldn't want to cuddle him.

that's where he's wrong.

jaemin and jeno were loving renjun's fresh scent. they are cuddled up together in a cute group hug with renjun in the middle. he got sniffed by jeno from time to time and got little nose rubs (is that even a thing lmao srry) from jaemin.

"you guys really like my scent that much huh?" the older grunted cutely.

"not just your scent, junnie." jeno muttered.

"i like you too." jeno and jaemin spoke the same four words at the same time.

the oldest felt his heart thump hearing what the two just said.

"you like injunnie too?" jaemin asked to the older across him.

"you too?" jeno asked back with a curious tone.

"it's impossible to not." jeno totally relate and smiled.

"i mean who wouldn't?" jaemin nodded in agreement to what jeno stated and both turned to look at a flushed renjun.

"jun?" they called to renjun but renjun was still spacing out, his face as red as a tomato.

renjun finally snapped after spacing out. "jun, you okay?" renjun shook his head a bit thinking that he might heard it wrong. "sorry, i might have heard it wrong. can you guys say it again?"

jeno and jaemin stare at each other then back at the small male.

"we like you, renjun."

---

chapter is a bit shorter than before,
i'm very sorry 。・゚・(ノД')・゚・
but hey, they've confessed already
( ˘ ³˘)❤