╹ two ╻

"renjun. stop staring at me." jeno said while munching his breakfast. "w-what? i wasn't staring at you. i was staring at your breakfast, they look,," jeno raised a brow.

"what? is there something wrong?" jeno said with his mouth full. and right at that moment renjun took the sausage out of jeno's plate and shove it in his mouth.

seeing the older choke made jeno snorted. "are you okay?" jeno manage to ask after laughing hiss ass off.

"do i look okay?" renjun glare at the other boy that is now smiling and patting the older's back gently.

"well, karma serves you right." renjun rolled his eyes and continued eating.

---

"thanks for everything!" renjun said with a smile. jeno swore his heart just skip a beat. soon after, renjun cringes at himself for doing that.

"wanna come in first?" jeno shakes his head and said 'see you later' to renjun.

the first thing renjun heard when he opens the door was a squeak from the bedroom. renjun flinched, he went to check what was it then he saw a bat hanging upside down above the bed.

"what the fuck is that." renjun said in a whisper like tone. but shrugged it off because it didn't bother him or anything.

it was late at night and renjun needed late night snack. since he got no snacks, jeno gave him apples cause he said 'it's healthier' before he went home. r

enjun took an apple to bite on. he went back into the bedroom and realizes that the bat was still there hanging upside down when he was supposed to be awake at night.

"well, i don't care. but please dont shit on the bed." after eating the apple, renjun went to bed peacefully.

renjun felt someone was in the room but didn't bother to open his eyes, its probably his sleep paralysis again. then he can feel hot breath on his neck, he moved his fingers a bit to check if its a sleep paralysis or not. he shot open his eyes to see a boy about to eat his neck.

"who the fuck are you?!" renjun said while trembling. the person pin both of renjun's wrist above his head, heading for his neck again.

"s-stop.." the person stop midway to look at renjun in the eye then loosened his grip on renjun's wrists.

"who are you? a rapist?! vampire?! burglar?" renjun said, still trembling.

"one of them is right but, i dont know which one." the 'person' speak up while turning his back and left renjun alone, going to the kitchen to probably looking for the apple renjun ate a few hours ago.

he turns around to see a small male standing in front of him. "tell me who you are or get out."

"i'll get out instead, just let me take some apples please" the 'person' speaks revealing fangs from his mouth.

"you're a vampire?" renjun asks tilting his head a bit.

"so what if i'm a vampire and was planning to drink your blood because i need blood right now?" the 'person' said casually while munching the apple.

"this can't be real, im going back to sleep" renjun went back to his room.

"yeah, do so. stupid human."

---

"fuck, i cant sleep." while tossing his body left to right over and over. he went out of his room to probably exercise or something so that he's atleast a little tired. who is he fooling. he's just going to eat some food, until he's tired of eating.

going to the kitchen he saw the 'person' was still there munching on apples. "get out already." the 'person' scan the short male from top to bottom then stop eating his apples.

" 'tell me who you are or get out' you said. i've did that. so. i'm staying. i'm here first anyway." renjun crossed his arm and went closer to observe this 'person'.

renjun cupped this 'person' 's face and checked every part of it. he also opens the 'person' 's mouth. the other boy stare at renjun with furrowed eyebrows.

"the fuck are you doing to me?" renjun let go of the boy's face.

"you're really a vampire. wow. how does it feel like?" the 'person' raised his brow while looking at the other male observing his whole body.

"hey. stop. yes i'm a vampire. what's wrong with you?" the other male looks up and locked eyes with the vampire then quickly look away with blushing cheeks, playing with his fingers shyly.

"i've never seen a mythical creature before. and.. i'm quite interested in.. those.. i'm renjun btw. you can stay here." renjun said while smiling at the vampire.

"thanks for letting me stay. also, i'm na jaemin."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

renjun woke up with someone hugging his waist. it was jaemin.

"what the fuck jaemin?!" renjun screamed. almost falling of the bed.

jaemin open one of his eyes then tighten his hug to the older. on the other hand, renjun started squirming beside jaemin. hitting, kicking and even slapping the vampire's face lightly.

an idea popped into renjun's head he tried to reach the curtains then open it slightly. jaemin got burned a bit resulting for him to let go of renjun from his hold.

renjun giggled then saw jeno walking outside. "jeno-yaa!" jeno turns around and stop to wait for renjun.

"i'm leaving with jeno." renjun receive a groan as a reply.

"hey jeno." finally catching up to jeno.

"hey." jeno replies with his infamous eye smile. renjun smiled back and that made jeno soft.

---

wasn't expecting renmin interaction to be from just knowing to cuddling real quick ^^;