╹ five ╻

"how can i help?"

"are you serious?" jaemin raised a brow at renjun. renjun stands up from the couch and hold jaemin's hand, going outside looking for something to feed jaemin. renjun suddenly stops walking when they reach the doorstep.

"just don't bite me." renjun smiled at jaemin. jaemin could feel his heart skip a beat at the sight.

---

the two found a deer drinking water from the lake. there were fireflies near the deer too which made the deer look ethereal while drinking the water.

"it's beautiful. nevermind jaemin. don't bite that thing. let's look for another animal." and jaemin was nowhere to be found. he was at his bat form and is now flying towards the deer quietly.

renjun panicked but the deer seems to notice and ran away. renjun sigh in relieved. the deer was running towards their mother. snuggling with it then walked together side by side. renjun cooed and can't help but missed his own mother.

renjun's eyes were crystal like, tears threatening to fall from it. jaemin went back to renjun and is now standing in front of him. jaemin noticed the older eyes and cupped renjun's cheeks.

"are you okay?" the younger asked in a worried tone. the older blinked his eyes and his tears were falling down.

"i'm sorry.." while he whipes his eyes and laugh nervously. he shouldn't act like this in front of anyone.

"you know what? let's just go home. i'm immortal, i can't die from starvation." the older was determined to find food for jaemin to eat but the younger insisted that they should go home instead.

"but you were craving for blood! i don't wanna die tonight.." jaemin giggled, hands still cupping the older's face. "

i promise i won't." the younger was weak without blood so he had to change into his bat form to atleast not waste more energy.

renjun noticed jaemin feeling weak in his bat form and decided to swoop jaemin from the air and cupped the bat in his hands.

"let's go home. shall we?" and renjun carried the bat home. the bat was still in renjun's hold.

after reaching the cabin the first thing renjun said was "can you sleep in the ceiling? you seem very tired to do that though.." renjun said to the tiny bat, placing it on the pillow next to him. then, renjun tugged himself to bed with jaemin as a bat sleeping next to his pillow. slowly moving closer to renjun's soft hair.

---

"renjun~" renjun heard his name was being called by a familiar male voice. he flinched when he heard a window tap. it was jeno, smiling as renjun woke up. he remembered he place jaemin next to him last night, but he wasn't there. he shrugged it off then went outside to open the door for jeno.

"why are you up so early?" renjun said as he rubs his eyes.

"i thought you would say 'good morning' to me" jeno pouted. renjun giggled and let jeno inside.

"wait. i'll go take a bath." and threw the remote at jeno so that he could atleast entertain himself while he wait.

renjun has finished bathing and his scent could easily be smelled by jeno from a far.

"what's up jeno?" jeno didn't reply and pulls renjun's arm resulting renjun sitting on jeno's lap. jeno sniffed renjun's neck and shoulders, hugging his waist.

"j-jeno?" jeno tighten his embrace on the older's waist.

"ouch ouch ouch! jeno i can't breathe!" jeno let go and immediately apologize for it.

"oh god i'm so sorry renjun.." renjun giggled.

"are you a dog or something?," jeno rubs his nape while laughing nervously.

"anyway, have you seen jaemin?" jeno felt a little jealous that renjun was looking for jaemin instead of him that is already there. but he shrugged the thought off.

"why are you here jeno?" renjun positioned himself next to jeno.

"nothing. i just missed you." renjun slaps jeno's arm playfully.

"don't make me flustered like that." renjun said with his cheeks heating up.

"i seriously missed you though."

---

"what can i help, jaemin hyung?"

"do you have any blood supplies, chenle?" jaemin sat on a chair.

"i have a lot of ramyun noodles, want that instead?" jaemin glare at the chinese.

"i need blood, chenle. not ramyun noodles. i sucked jeno's blood a few nights ago, but not that much." chenle took out a pack of blood from the cabinet and place it in front of jaemin.

"i'm just kidding hyung. here, drink up. you look like a dead person." jaemin didn't say anything and started gulping the blood chenle gave.

"thank you so much, chenle. how's jisung so far?" chenle change his facial expression from a happy dolphin into a stressed look. he let out a heavy sigh.

"he keeps sniffing and rubbed his body on me to the point where it's annoying," jaemin giggled and pats chenle's back.

"i feel bad for ya."

"he finally marked me yesterday, i don't know if it's okay but i hope it is. i smell super like him now."

"chenle, have you ever think of going back to being a human?"

---