╹ nine ╻

renjun woke up on an empty bed. jaemin and jeno was nowhere there. he shrugged it off then walked out while  streching his arms. he heard a loud apple bite sound and went to take a look.

"good morning jaemin." the older stared at the apple then at the younger that is munching on the apple.

"good morning to you too, injun. what?" the younger saw renjun was staring at his apple and offered him some. the older shook his head then took a berry instead next to jaemin.

"morning, junnie." jeno was just sitting by the couch doing nothing important.

"want some apples, jeno?" the older offered which jeno gladly accept. the older threw the apple at jeno, luckily jeno catched it and started munching on it.

"jeno, can you drive me?" the younger turned his head to renjun.

"where to?" the youngest also turned his head to renjun, raising a brow at the oldest.

"picking my stuff."

---

"jaemin, stay here. you're going to hurt yourself." the youngest crossed his arms, sulking.

"you're a vampire, jaemin. you're going kill yourself if you go outside." the older manage to convince jaemin that he should stay in the car.

"thank god he's not here." renjun picked the emergency key near the bushes. inserting it and unlocking the door.

"wait here." the older asked, jeno nodded and looked around renjun's house.

jeno stared at a small family photo of baby renjun with his parents, smiling happily together. jeno cooed and saw another photo of renjun, it was him in a lamb costume.

"jeno, i'm do- what the fuck bitch." the older covered the picture of him in a lamb costume when he was a child, blushing uncontrollably.

"y-you-" the older tried to make up words to say.

"you're cute in that costume, junnie."

"w-what? l-let's just go back." jeno really liked flustered renjun, he looked really cute when he's embarrassed.

"hey you're back! thanks for leaving me burning, bitches."

"we've told you not to come." the oldest went to the passenger seat. he was greeted by a tiny bat going into his hoodie to hide.

"jaemin what are you doing?" renjun let out a small giggle, making jeno smile. jaemin snuggled more into the older's hoodie.

"shush peasants." the oldest continued to giggle making jeno having a hard time focusing on the road.

renjun kept checking on jaemin if he'd fall off from his hoodie or not, he kept worrying and placed jaemin in his hands instead, blocking the sun out of the bat's tiny face.

renjun rubbed his thumb on the bat's stomach making the bat squealed. renjun kept doing it until jaemin had enough and bit the older's thumb.

"ow. you little shit." the bat turned his body, covering his body with his wings.

"alright, we're here." the older shoved jaemin into his hood. then went to help jeno carrying his stuff to the cabin.

"you're moving in?" the older hesitated to answer but answered with a little 'probably' carrying his bag while jeno carrying renjun's luggages.

the three made it to the cabin, renjun shook jaemin that is on his hood and woked jaemin up. jaemin turned into his human form back after they went inside.

the oldest bring his luggages to the room he slept in. not forgetting to thank jeno for bringing it to the cabin. renjun took some money and clothes from the house hoping that his father doesn't realize.

the older layed his back on the bed and let out a heavy sigh, closing his eyes. he took out his phone and checked if there's any battery left. he manage to turn it on and a lot of notifications popped out. mostly from donghyuck.

"this bitch i love."

renjun smiled sweetly at the notifications popping out. he opened the messages and read what donghyuck was blabbering about. a new notification was showing at the end of his and donghyuck's conversation.

' bitch, where are you. '
' i'm worried asf. '

' you don't need to worry about me,hyuck '
' i'm fine '

renjun put his phone down, one of his arm was draping over his eyes. exhaling deeply.

"junnie?" jeno stucked his head at the doorframe of renjun's room. seeing the older looked so broken made jeno ran up to renjun, hugging the short male's waist very tight. renjun felt someone jumped on him and opened his arm to see jeno hovering on top of him.

"junnie are you okay?" the younger lifted his head up to face the older. the older patted the younger's head, ruffling his hair a bit.

"i'm okay jeno." renjun said with a smile. jeno didn't believe that and cupped both of renjun's cheeks.

"you're not okay, jun!" the older giggled over jeno's worry. the younger cooed and hugged renjun again.

"you know, i'm here for you." jeno said trying to make the older feel better.

"and i'm also here for you too, injunnie." jaemin was at the doorframe all along crossing his arms staring at both of them.

"we're here for you."

---