╹ six╻

"have you ever think about going back to being a human again?" jaemin suddenly questions to chenle. "what do you mean, hyung?" jaemin shook his head and smiled at chenle. "ah, nevermind what i just said."

---

"can i stay?" renjun was laying on the couch, thinking of nothing. renjun shook his head after hearing jeno spoke.

"what? staying? tonight?" jeno nods his head.

"where are you going to sleep??" jeno stare at renjun with puppy eyes. of course renjun couln't say no, who wouldn't fall for those puppy eyes.

renjun was laying sideways, his back facing jeno. on the other hand, jeno lays on his back, staring at the ceiling. jeno turned to look at renjun.

"are you asleep, junnie?" he received a humm from the older meaning he's still awake but is sleepy. jeno wraped his arm around the older's waist. pulling the older closer to him. completely spooning the small male. renjun got flustered at the sudden position. jeno snuggles into renjun's nape, making renjun turned even more red.

after a while, they both finally falls asleep with renjun's tiny body on jeno's warm embrace.

"look at you both.." jaemin cooed at the sight of renjun and jeno cuddling together but deep inside he was envy at either renjun who was being hugged by jeno or jeno who hugged renjun there is no in between. he shrugged the thought off and changed into his bat form, sleeping upside down up on the ceiling.

---

"jaemin! wake up! there's a spider!" the older poked the tiny bat. the bat fell down, luckily he fell into the bed. he turns into jaemin afterward and glare at renjun for waking him up but his face turns into a worried one after seeing renjun's terrified look.

"jaemin, save me." the older said, his tiny body were shaking. renjun jumped into the bed and goes behind jaemin.

"do something!" jaemin place the spider on his finger.

"it's harmless. look." the younger shoved the spider in front of renjun.

"no no no no, jaemin fuck you." the younger giggled then puts the spider away.

"aww that's cute." the older puffed his cheeks.

"stop that. i'm not cute."

"now that you woke me up, i can't go back to sleep." the older giggled while mumbling a 'sorry' to the younger.

"now what should i do?" the younger ruffled his own hair.

"we can get food!" renjun holds jaemin hand but jaemin pulls back.

"what's wrong, jaemin?"

"don't you realize it's fuckin noon?!"

"oh." then, the older walks out then took an umbrella at the doorway. it was probably the owner's umbrella before.

"use this. we might get some fruits or atleast berries for me to stay alive." the older didn't forget to wrote a small letter for jeno in case jeno came for a visit and he was already leaving. jaemin swoop the letter renjun was wroting.

" 'i'm looking for food with jaemin. - renjun. hearts.' do you really need to put hearts?" the older put his head on the table he was writing on. feeling embarrassed.

renjun placed the letter on the doorstep placing a rock on top of it so it wouldn't fly away. jaemin opens the umbrella then put on his sunglasses his family gave for protection from the sunlight. renjun pulls jaemin's arm and went outside.

"does it burn?" the younger shook his head. then covering renjun with the umbrella as well, resulting jaemin's right side to get burned a little.

"jaemin, you have to use it. don't worry about me." the younger then pulls renjun closer to him so that they're both under the umbrella.

"are you kidding me?" jaemin shush the older and started walking together with renjun.

"by the way, renjun. why do you smell like jeno?"

---

jeno was going to ask renjun to go for a walk together, but renjun wasn't in the cabin. he looked around and found a letter in the doorstep, under a rock.

"food? with jaemin?" jeno frowned but seeing the older gave hearts at the end of the letter made jeno smiled a little.

"jeno hyung!" jeno was called by a familiar voice. he turned around and saw his cousin waving his arm in the air.

"jisung!" the two hugged.

"it's been a while. i missed you!" jeno let go of the hug.

"same here, hyung." jeno then turned his eyes to the hooded figure standing beside jisung.

"chenle~" and hugged the male.

"what the fuck. you smell like jisung. did he marked you?" chenle nods and got pulled closer by jisung.

"by the way. what are you doing here, hyung?"

"i was visiting someone but he isn't here at the moment~"

"jeno-yaa!" a shout was heard from a far. the person who just shouts made jeno smiled widely. "renjunnie!"

---