╹ eight ╻

"but he's a human, hyung.."

"i know.." jeno looks down and furrowed his lips. "i don't know what will happen to us." jeno ruffled his own hair.

"here's the apples," renjun suddenly came with sliced apples. "oh and the berries." renjun smiled at the guests then at jeno.

"thanks renjun." jeno smiled and renjun nodded also with a smile.

renjun was about to leave when a hand suddenly grabbed his wrist.

"have a seat. come here." jeno pulled renjun down, renjun was now sitting on the younger's lap. he got really flustered and quickly changed his position to sit next to jeno.

"this is my cousin, jisung. and his boyfriend, chenle." renjun looked up to the guests after looking down covering his face because he was embarrassed.

"i'm huang renjun." renjun smiled at both of them.

"why do you smell like jeno hyung?" jisung could sense two jenos in the room. renjun raised a brow then tilted his head.

"jaemin said that to me too. i should really take a bath." renjun was about to leave again but stopped by jeno.

"it's rude to just leave guests like that. sit down." renjun sighed and sat back down next to jeno.

chenle gasped. "did jeno hyung marked you already?" renjun couldn't think of a word to say so he just raised a brow to them.

"what do you mean?" he suddenly spoke up. renjun was having flasback to when jeno was staying in the cabin when jaemin wasn't here. renjun turned to look at jeno

"is it because you snuggled with me now that i suddenly smell like you?" jeno could only make a guilty face.

"i think that's probably it. sorry. you can clean the scent off though, it's just that i got too attached to you my scent liked you so much."

"nah it's okay, tbh you don't smell that bad anyway,"

"wait what does marking me meant?"

---

renjun just finished taking a bath. "jeno, you're staying?" jeno nodded his head.

"i'm sleeping on the couch don't worry." renjun stared at jeno that is laying on the couch. renjun may have a little too attached to jeno and went to the couch then snuggled into jeno. jeno was laying on the couch with renjun on top of him, snuggling.

"i'll feel lonely if i sleep alone." renjun sat up on jeno's stomach, his hands on jeno's chest, pouting.

"you're not alone. jaemin is sleeping with you." renjun wrapped his arms around jeno's neck, snuggling again.

"but he's sleeping on the ceiling.. he's a b-"

"who says i'm going to sleep in the ceiling tonight? i'm sleeping with this tiny guy" jaemin pinched renjun's cheek.

"you'll be lonely if you sleep here," jaemin turned to look at jeno.

"sleep with us nono~"

the three are now cuddled up together in the bed with renjun sandwiched in between them. renjun was facing jaemin, jeno's arms were on renjun's waist hugging the older close. jaemin was also facing renjun but he wasn't sleeping, he admired the short male in front of him. cupping the older's cheek and caressing it slowly. renjun let out a small cute groan. jaemin cooed and drifted away to dreamland.

---

renjun let out a tiny groan as he stretched his body. it's still very early in the morning the sun isn't even coming out. jeno and jaemin are still sleeping peacefully. renjun stared at both jeno and jaemin then let out a heavy sigh. "how did this happen to me?"

renjun lay his back down now facing the ceiling, covering his eyes with one of his arm. his chest was suddenly hugged by jaemin, jaemin snuggles into renjun's neck and made renjun giggle a bit. the snuggle turned into a little kiss. renjun felt tickly and quickly pulled away from jaemin. hitting his head on jeno's chest.

jeno groaned a little. "mhmph. renjun, sleep.." renjun mumbled a 'sorry' then hit jaemin's face lightly. the younger smirked and pulled renjun closer to him. "injunnie~" jaemin whispers to renjun. "jaemin stop. you're gonna wake jeno up!" renjun whisper shouted at jaemin.

jeno moved. letting out a groan then turned his body to the other side. the younger continued to tease renjun.

"jeno jeno~! non-" renjun immediately closed jaemin's mouth, completely pushing jaemin to the opposite side of the bed.

"stop making anymore sound."

jeno suddenly sat up, staring at renjun that is hovering on top of jaemin. closing jaemin's mouth shut. no, it's not just his mouth but also his nose making jaemin hard to breath. "jaemin? renjun? what're you guys doing?"

"make him suffocate." renjun said with a cute smile. jeno quickly separate renjun from jaemin..

"renjun you're going to kill him."

"that's my point." jeno manage to calm the older down.

"sorry to wake you up. jaemin is-" jeno pushed renjun down the bed, hugging the older's waist tight. of course, jaemin followed what jeno did and they all are sleeping soundly in each other's arm, snuggled up together.

---

okay so, here's a little fluff chapter :D

in this book, if werewolves are marking their partner, they have to put their scent into their partner's body meaning. "they're mine." kinda thing idk.