╹seventeen╻

"were have you been?" jaemin was standing right in front of the door with his arms crossed.

"jisung came to visit, he left just a minute ago." he continued before the two other even answered.

"whats up with him?"

"he's getting married and we're invited." the youngest stated sarcastically.

but jeno being him, took it seriously. he let out a weird confused noise which made the small male beside him chuckle.

"they're babies," he remarked, still having the same confused expression.

"oh, it's from taeyong hyung." his tone dropped to a softer relieved one, and of course he glared at jaemin which the said male just snicker to.

"who's that?"

"my brother's friend."

"oh.. can i come with?"

the two younger were hesitated to bring the oldest because of the danger that he might be eaten alive..

"you're a human."

"so what."

jeno glanced at jaemin, then smirked at him nodding his head a bit as a signal of tease.

"they're werewolves, junnie. they might eat you alive." the dark haired started, walking up to the older with wild eyes.

"e-excuse me?" he backed a bit and pushed away the younger.

"they ripped your small tiny body apart and eat your bloody flesh." the dark haired continued, now trapping the smaller by the kitchen counter, their faces being so close to each other.

"on second thought, i think they would rather eat a deer than you though, little lamb." jeno stopped and lifted his head, the oldest sighed in relieved. he was late to process the last sentence due to his red flushed face.

"i'm not little!"

"i would like to try a little lamb's blood sometimes-" jaemin somehow manage to get behind renjun, sinking his head on the short male's shoulder.

"oh no you dont." the small male threatened.

"i want to try a little lamb." jeno lower down his head back to move an inch closer to the older's face.

"i'll eat you first." the oldest stated in a squeaky voice since he cant even breathe properly.

his small body finally got to breathe when the two realized that they were squishing him too tight.

"we're sorry injunnie,, we dont want you to get eaten alive by my kind.." jeno reassured, but does feel guilty for leaving renjun alone.

renjun however just nodded his head, then pat the black haired's hair.

"i'll be okay!"

---

"we're.. heading.."

"hey. dont worry about me. i know how to protect myself just ~ fine ~" the oldest reassured back to the two taller.

"hope so.. stay safe for a bit okay?" jaemin gave a small smile to the shortest.

"yes. and also, stop treating me like a child." he furrowed his eyebrows then shoved the two outside.

"now what should i do."