╹ twenty three ╻

"a kiss?" the small male nodded while the two other just pouted.

"mhm, on the cheeks to be exact~" he pointed on his chubby cheeks.

"you're no fun.." jeno whined, he really thought of something more exciting than this.

"boo, audience disappointed" the youngest added.

"i won so do what i want, alright?" renjun stated with a proud smile.

the two grunt but did it anyways.

"HEY!" the oldest flinched when it's not what he asked for.

jaemin bit and jeno licked his cheeks.

"i cant help it"

"you're too adorable"

they continued but with small kisses. "that's enough!! hey lee jeno! na jaemin!!"

-

"you smell a lot like jeno, injun-ah" jaemin is slightly annoyed, everywhere he goes he always smell jeno.

"i was about to say the same" the other replied.

"is it because of last week?" the smaller suggested and jaemin responded with a shrug.

"strip"

"wha-"

"jaem- hah.." too late, he was already pinned on the bed. almost naked.

jaemin was touching everywhere on his body looking for one specific mark. renjun was super sensitive he flinched in every touch.

the younger went down to the older's thighs and saw the mark on the inner side.

he brushed his fingers across it to see renjun's reaction. "you feel anything?"

renjun shook his head feeling embarrassed since he's left with only his boxers on. it's no fair so he attacks jaemin.

"where's yours?" their position swapped. renjun lifted the vampire's shirt off and immediately found the mark displayed right on front of his eyes.

"ah! wait!"

"it's here" renjun touched the bare chest with the marking next to his nipple.

"why there, lee jeno.."

jeno accidentally heard his name and just barged in. "did you call me- oh my"

the two shuffled themselves with their clothes but end up knocking their heads together.

"wait did i mark you?" he walked closer to the bed and pointed jaemin's mark.

"you mark me too!!" renjun showed his milky inner thighs to the black haired.

"how is this possible.." jeno went and touch it, brushing it slowly.

"wait jeno- don't.." renjun hold back his moan when jeno touched. it just felt different when jeno does it, specifically there.

"oh~ i'll stop before it gets worse" jeno saw the almost hard on next to it and remove his hand.

jeno then touched jaemin's instead.

"WTF LEE JENO" jaemin covered his chest with both of his arms and shoved the older away from him.

"i was just wondering if you'll have the same reaction" he eyed down to the vampire's crotch, he's less sensitive than renjun but his face sure looks ruined just by a single touch.

"well, you both are mine then" jeno exclaimed while smiling, slightly shrugging.

"get dressed, let's go to the lake~" jeno got up and left the room, leaving the two red faced.

-

"wait up you two!!" renjun was panting his lungs out. his short legs decided to be slower than usual.

"c'mere baby" jaemin caught the oldest in his arms while the other was still trying to catch his breath.

he noticed that there was someone there. looks familiar..

wh- wait dad?!

my dad??

"ugh"

"what's the matter" the youngest asked since renjun looked so pissed off.

"let's go back" renjun tugged on jeno's shirt and pulled jaemin's arms.

"huang renjun?" renjun stopped his tracks upon hearing his name getting called.

"why are you here." renjun noticed that his father is glaring at both jaemin and jeno.

"who are they?" the man asked.

"why do you care" renjun stood in front of the other two, pushing them behind him.

"let's go" renjun continued to tug and pull the other two away from his father.

"but we just got here!"

-

once they reach the cabin, the two taller males noticed that renjun's face was full of wrath.

"junnie, are you alright?" jaemin asked, he's too scared to get closer to him since he looked like he would bite his face off anytime soon.

the small male clenched his fists then let out a heavy sigh. "the man you saw was my dad"

"then why do you look so angry?" the oblivious lee jeno tried to calm the oldest down by caressing his cheeks.

renjun looked up, wrapping his arms on them looking for the embrace he needed because the other two were too hesitant to do it.

"my mother.. she fell in love with the wrong person.."

-

"and we hate him ever since"

"you picked up most of her personality" jaemin stated his sudden thoughts.

"you think so?" the smallest giggled shyly but changed his expression as soon as he got an idea to tease.

"did i mention that she's also hot?" he leaned closer and raised the youngest's chin then seductively wink at the black haired.

resulting a flustered puppy and bat. but they regain themselves right after.

"then show us how hot you are, little lamb"

lifting the older by his waist, renjun kept hitting jeno's back since he was just teasing. he didn't mean to make them hard.

yes, renjun has that amount of impact on them.

"i am truly sorry and i promise i wont do that again so pleaseeeee let me goooo"

"say that to your ass"

-

i didnt recheck, ignore mistakes ;^;

hot isnt a personality is it? 🤠

i'm sorry for the late update i'm unmotivated akshdkasb

anyway i'm going with the original bad mr huang route ~