╹twenty╻

jaemin tugs renjun to sleep on the couch and settle a peck on his forehead. "are you going to be okay?"

"i'll be fine, go to sleep. close your eyes, close your ears-"

the two blushed at the sudden words. jaemin shook his head and smiled innocently as if he didnt just say anything unholy.

"goodnight ~"

the smaller yawned and flips his body to the side trying to drift himself to dreamland.

-

jaemin let out and heavy sigh and gathered his nerves before knocking on the door in front of him.

knock knock

no response, it was a total silence.

jaemin began to worry. he quietly open the door and allows himself to enter.

before he even knew it, he's already pinned to the wall with a loud bang.

"i've told you to stay away."

jaemin gulped his saliva down his throat as he slowly looked up to the older's eyes.

"i-i want to help you"

"with what? you're going to make my problem worse."

"no! i will fix it!"

"jaemin-"

jaemin kissed the older messily while the other tried to not kiss him back because he's sure he won't be able to control his alpha.

jeno pushed the younger away but the younger's strength was irresistible.

the vampire trace his fingers on jeno's body, he started of with his broad chest, going down to his pack of muscles, and settle his palm on the hardened member below.

"mhm!" jeno flinched to the sudden contact.

jaemin manage to make jeno lay under him flat. he started kissing him again, licking jeno's lips to ask for entrance.

jeno didn't allow him to.

the younger groaned then use his fangs to bite jeno's bottom lips, resulting a loud yelp while blood was running, adding more flavor which jaemin likes to the already messy kiss.

once jaemin entered, he played with the older's tounge and licks everywhere.

jeno was moving too much it annoys the vampire. he took it upon himself to sink his teeth on his veins to reduce his energy maybe by a little bit.

"dont hold yourself in" jaemin looked up to the older sensually.

he continued to mark along the neck while his hands were going wild around jeno's body.

the younger lift jeno's loose shirt off as he settle himself on the older's stomach. "jaemin- mhmm stop! i wont be able to control.. ah!"

hearing jeno's response, jaemin cheekily grinned.

"then dont," he leaned closer to the other's ears.

"i want it harsh." he whispered huskily, trying to get jeno lose his composure and just wreck him already.

jeno's eyes sparkled in blue.

the alpha's out. there's no escape now.

"jeno!" the said male flipped jaemin's body under him and ripped open his shirt, his buttons scattered on the floor.

jaemin felt bald without his shirt since he consider it as his bat fur.

"you asked." that was the last word jeno said before he started to attack jaemin's body.

"aahh..! jenmhhm.." jeno took in his sensitivite nipples, he rolled his tongue and kissed it lightly a few times.

those kisses went down and that is when jaemin got ruined.

-

they're really loud.. renjun silently thought. he cant go to sleep if those two were making such noises.

his mind fought back and forth whether or not he should enter to check on them.

maybe i should wait until they stopped.. renjun agreed to his own thought and leaned against the hallway.

after a few hours, the noises stopped. renjun made sure by eavesdropping.

he's certain that he didnt hear any noises. they are probably tired, the door isnt locked so he can easily access it whenever.

his arms were pulled, until his body twisted and hit the white mattress where jaemin is laying on beside him.

jaemin looked so ruined, his hair was a mess, he got marks everywhere, he's still trying to catch his breath, but he manage to panicked as soon as renjun was thrown next to him.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" jaemin quickly sat on his stomach but that sudden move hurted his waist down area, so he just stare at the older with worried eyes.

jeno was ready to rip open the oldest's clothing but he was stopped by jaemin who suddenly grab his arms.

renjun pulled jaemin's hands away and squeeze it on his own, insuring that he's fine with it.

he then took jeno's hands and place it on the hem of his shirt. he looked up at jeno and nodded.

"i'll be gentle i promise"

-

ignore errors ^w^

we almost reach 10k readers! that makes me happy, thank you! ilysm <33