╹ four ╻

renjun woke up, confused that the couch he slept on got wider. he sat up, slightly opening his eyes, scanning the area. renjun realizes that he was in his room, with jaemin and jeno on both of his sides.

he was pulled down by jaemin, jaemin then snuggled closer to renjun. renjun gave in and started falling back to sleep.

jaemin has to wake up before the sun could touch him. jeno was no where in the bed. so renjun was left alone in an empty bed. staring up the ceiling, renjun saw jaemin still sleeping but in his bat form.

he was sleeping at the closest spot to renjun but not getting hit by the sunlight. so he was like, at the corner of the room. near the bed. renjun sat up, and stretched his arms while yawning.

"hey. wanna go for a walk?" jeno was at the doorframe, looking at renjun.

"i'm still tired." renjun rubs his eyes and yawned again. "c'mon renjun. walk with me." jeno pouted cutely, instead renjun lay back down and patted a spot on the bed signaling jeno, to lay down too.

"lay down first." renjun looks at jeno walking towards him. unexpectedly, jeno carry renjun in a bridal style and walked outside.

feeling the sun hitting him, renjun squirms on jeno's hold and manage to stand up. "jeno! i'm on my pajamas! let me atleast change my clothes."

jeno scoffed. "we're in the woods. nobody will care about your look." renjun stomps his feet like a sulky baby.

"but still. wait for me." renjun went back inside, washing his face and changing his pajamas into a shirt. waving his hand at jaemin that is still sleeping upside down.

"where are we going?" renjun stared at jeno, observing jeno's feature. "lake." jeno smiled at renjun.

---

"wow." renjun's jaw dropped, seeing how beautiful the lake is. "it's beautiful!" jeno smiled. "glad you liked it."

renjun didn't think much and just took of his shirt and jumps in. as expected from jeno, renjun drowned because of how small he is.

jeno sighed then took of his shirt as well, jumping into the lake to save renjun. jeno tried to do cpr to renjun but renjun's not responding so he just went for mouth-to-mouth.

renjun coughed, that made jeno sigh in relieved. instead of saying 'thank you' to jeno, renjun screamed at jeno.

"jeno! that was my first!" renjun pouted. "that wasn't a kiss, i was saving your life." while he put on his clothes. jeno threw renjun's shirt at renjun.

"what were you thinking. you could've died." jeno walks away but was stopped by a small hand gripping on his wrist.

"wha--" renjun gave jeno a peck on jeno's cheek. "thank you for saving my life." renjun holds jeno's hand and the two walks home together. jeno smiled while touching his cheek on the way home.

---

renjun and jeno was chilling in the cabin, watching tv. "sorry." renjun quietly said.

"what? why?" renjun stare down at his legs while moving it back and forth.

"i peck your cheek without your approval. i barely know you and just kissed you like that. i'm really sorry. is there anything i can do to make it up to you..?" jeno leaned his head back on the couch, staring at the ceiling while chuckling. after giggling. he went closer to renjun, staring at his eyes.

"maybe kissing me will make it up." renjun's face turned red, he could feel jeno's breath on his lips. yes, he was that close.

renjun's hands was on jeno's chest but he didn't push him away. renjun leans, pecking jeno's cheek then turns his head away with flushed face. jeno smiled and turns renjun's chin to face him.

"hm. that was a cute reaction. but, not in the cheek, junnie~" renjun avoided eye contact with jeno.

"hmm.. look at me~" jeno snakes his arm around renjun's waist pulling renjun closer to him until their nose touch.

"renjun? you're back?" jeno knew renjun was going to escape from his hold so he tighten his hug on renjun.

"jaemin is coming. you--" jeno leans forward but meeting a cheek which was not renjun's.

"what were you trying to do, huh?" instead, it was jaemin's cheek he was pecking.

"j-jaemin?!" while covering his mouth and backs away. "don't go too far. also, i appreciate the kiss." jeno's cheek heated up at the words jaemin said.

---

"i'm leaving. bye, junnie~" waving his hand at renjun. "bye! see you tomorrow!"

after jeno left, renjun went back inside. watching jaemin observing his face.

"what." jaemin turns his head back to the flat screen.

"nothing. no wonder he was trying to kiss you." jaemin said the last line quietly for renjun not to hear. but he said it loud enough for renjun to hear it. renjun shrugged it off and sits next to jaemin on the couch.

"are you hungry?" renjun scooted closer to jaemin.

"tbh i am, but not for food, i'm craving for blood right now." renjun scooted back to his last spot because of what jaemin said.

"h-human..blood..?" renjun asks, his eyes were shaking. jaemin wasn't really craving for exactly human blood but he continued to tease renjun because of his reaction.

jaemin nodded his head slowly turning his face to renjun. jaemin then went closer to renjun and push renjun down. hovering on top of him.

"yes. i need it so bad injunnie~" jaemin buried his head on renjun's neck, renjun started to breath heavily. and that is when jaemin decided to stop teasing him and help him get up.

"i'm just kidding. but i really need blood right now.." as much as renjun wanted to help he won't give his blood to jaemin. he was small, he's blood would drain really quickly if jaemin sucked his blood. "can i help?"

---