╹eighteen╻

chup chup

the two widen their eyes as they feel the softness of renjun's lips overlapping over their's for the very first time.

it was just a peck though. the two didnt even have a chance to react to it.

"i like you two." the small male smiled with the most precious smile ever.

---

"injunnie can you come here for a min?"

"what." he raised his eyebrows.

"tadaa."

renjun looked so confuse as to why jaemin is pointing something like a freak.

"it's food~!"

"oh! a rotten egg!" the older sarcastically made an excited face.

"rotten?" the vampire pouted.

the older point his head to jeno who is covering his nose with everything he has.

"oh.."

"and why is jeno in the fridge like that?" renjun stared at jeno who had his head inside the fridge.

"he said it was hot."

"huh. jeno-ya, get out of there." the smallest steps closer to lead jeno out.

"junnie, do you know how hot it is??" the dark haired whined when renjun pulled his arm to get him out.

but being renjun, he couldn't do that even with all his might.

"it's fucking december." renjun starting to argue.

"that's exactly why.." jeno looked down and mumbled his words.

---

gentle knocks were heard from the front door. jeno ran to the door and greet the person knocking, apparently it was jaehyun.

"hi~"

"you look awful.. are you okay..?" jaehyun slightly pout with his brows furrowed when all he saw was jeno looking like he's about to murder someone.

"i think i'm in the first stage of rut.."

hearing that, the older gave jeno a pat on his shoulder knowingly while also handing him a pack doyoung told him to give.

"oh right, thanks for yesterday hyung!" the older nodded and showed a smile, his dimples on full display.

"is he alright?" the older questioned, making sure renjun is fine.

"yeah, look."

"you should come on in." jeno opened the door wide enough and waits for the older to step in.

"i'm so sorry jeno-ya, the elderly wants to meet me.."

"no prob hyung, please take care of yourself~" jeno waved his hand to jaehyun who is already walking far away.

"you too~ bye!" jaehyun return the wave, shouting his bye for jeno to hear.

after closing the door, jeno looked at the thing his brother got him. he sighs as he place it back inside the bag. "wow thanks. if that's going to help me get through this."

he glanced up then walked to the kitchen where the other two was at.

"jaemin-ah it's almost noon, you should rest.."

"i dont wanna!" jaemin poked his head out of the fridge door.

"you're being such a baby bat."

"tsk whatever." the vampire rolled his eyes playfully.

---

jeno was just laying by the couch staring at the ceiling preparing himself for a quick nap during the day.

a familiar voice whined as it gets closer. jeno looked down just to see jaemin snuggling onto his chest.

jaemin stopped snuggling for a moment then raised his head a bit until his eyes are shown a bit to the older, jaemin hid his face as soon as he catches the other's eyes though.

"i need a nap." he mumbled on the older's built chest.

"then-"

"shut up. dont move." jeno was trying to move away since he thought that position wasnt comfortable for jaemin.

jaemin however pinned the body under him securely. jaemin is noticeably a lot more stronger if jeno is in his human form.

"sleep in your room." the older suggested, still trying to overcome the younger's strength.

"no. i've found a soft spot."

jeno sighs as the vampire slept comfortably on his chest, with a winning smile of course. that smile made jeno copy one on his own face.

---

"arrgghhh-"

jeno kept groaning continously for no apparent reasons. renjun was drying his clothes outside even though the whether's isnt very good for drying clothes. he had no other choice.

jaemin was the only one jeno could get a hold on since he's the only one there at the moment.

"what??" jeno dangled himself on jaemin's body, the older's low groans were clearly heard by jaemin.

"ice.. i need ice.." jeno blurted out, at this very moment jeno looked so weak that jaemin doesnt know what to do.

"what are you saying??"

"it's hot.." jeno looked up to the younger with weak eyes.

"jaemin-ah.." jeno pulled jaemin on his lap then snuggles to his neck.

"yah yah yah!" jeno sneaked both his arms inside the younger's shirt which the younger flinched from the sudden warmness.

"hmm.. cold.." jeno felt like he needs to put his whole head inside the vampire's shirt, but of course jaemin would obviously beat his whole being.

"hey i'm personally offended." the vampire rested his chin on the older's fluffy black hair.

"shhh." jeno pulled the body closer to get more of jaemin's body temperature.

"puppy."

---

noren renmin first kiss, and a nomin for the rest of the chapter there you have it.

anyway do you guys understand what i mean? jaemin is a vampire, of course he's cold.. i guess.. vampires are cold? jaemin is not dead, he used to be a human until something happened to him.