╹ fifteen╻

"hm.." renjun stretched his body when all he felt was pain on his lower back while he was sleeping on the couch last night.

jeno was nowhere to be seen, while jaemin.

"jaem?"

renjun felt something was moving on his tummy, it was a tiny bat. jaemin was in his bat form hiding inside the oldest's pajama top.

"what are you doing in there?" the older asked while giggling. the bat nuzzled it's face to the human's tummy, making the human giggled louder.

"here, let me help you." the oldest placed the tiny bat on a big soft blanket he wore last night and covered the bat a little so that the sunlight wouldn't burn him.

the bat was basically buried in soft blanket, the oldest cooed and walked off to the kitchen to get some food.

when he closed the fridge, a sharp looking chin rested on the short boy's shoulder. jeno snaked his arms around the older's waist while sniffing renjun's sweet scent.

"s-stop it tickles." the short boy squirmed but jeno's strong grip were tight enough to not let the smaller escape.

"stop moving can you? you cute little baby."

"wh-what? i'm not a baby. i'm older than you." the older gave up on squirming and hugged the arms that were wrapped around his waist and messed with the dark haired's fluffy puppy hair.

---

"jeno-ya, jaemin-ah, i have to go somewhere with mark and hyuck today." the older was dressed neatly, he was wearing a loose white t-shirt tucked in his black leather jeans that showed of his lower body more.

"with that?" jeno eyed the older from top to bottom.

"yea, what's the problem?" as the oldest was looking for his cap, he stared down at his choice of clothing.

"well maybe if you could just-" jeno tried to suggest, renjun's body was too revealing to use at night.

"jaemin!" jaemin suddenly came and slide in a giant hoodie on the small male.

"there, you cant go out with that, especially when it's nighttime." the youngest smiled warmly as he pat renjun's head.

"where are you going exactly?" jeno manage to asked.

"well as i said, somewhere with mark and hyuck." renjun lied, making the two suspicious.

"hm~ alright, stay safe." the youngest tried his best to keep thinking positive, however he cant stop worry about this small human.

"i'm worried." the younger ruffled his hair, thinking of many ways renjun could hurt his tiny self.

"he's going to be fine.. let's just wait for him, okay?" jeno assured, giving jaemin the sweetest genuine smile.

(22.45pm)

"where is he? it's almost midnight." the vampire walked back and forth while biting his nails nervously.

"you know what? let's just look for him." the older began to worry that something happen to the small human.

---

"look, there he is."

"ugh, what is this place..? it smells so bad, my nose is hurting." the dark haired pinches his nose, that place has a really strong alcohol scent.

"it seems like this is a place where humans get drunk." jaemin observed the place carefully.

"are you sure that our injunnie is here though?" the younger was doubting renjun was there, since they didnt saw any signs of him.

"over there!" jeno spot renjun limping his way to somewhat a kitchen.

unexpectedly, the small male turned his head back where he saw two familiar tall figures. "nana.. nono.. is that you?"

renjun's face was super red, he cant stand still, and of course, his hiccups.

"is he okay?" the vampire furrowed his eyebrows and asked the dark haired.

"he's not okay, he's drunk," the dark haired stated.

"let's bring him back." jeno grabbed the smaller's waist and place him on his shoulder.

"WOAH- tHerE careful with my back will ya?" the two male chuckled, they never saw a drunk renjun before.

---

renjun was already snoring along the way. as the three reached the cabin, they laid the oldest on the soft bed sheets.

"where is nana and nono going? dont leave me alone here." the older grabbed their wrists just as they're about to leave.

"take a rest, injunnie."

"i cant if i'm alone.."

"sleep with me.."

---

hey sexy i'm back. i'm very sorry for the super late update, and i'll be doing triple updates i prepared for you guys tonight yay <3