╹nineteen╻

after giving up on trying to dry his clothes renjun went back in with all his wet clothes.

he struggled with opening the door at first but manage to open it with great difficulties.

"didn't you hear me screaming your name outside? i almost had hyperthermia-"

"ouh.." renjun realized, of course jaemin couldn't help him. this giant puppy right here is being super clingy to the youngest.

"help me, injun-ah.." jaemin turned to the smaller with begging eyes.

the small boy pulled jeno's arm to at least help jaemin breathe. "jeno-ya, let go of him."

"noooooo! jaeminnie's mine!" jeno fought back and snuggle closer to jaemin.

the older let out a sigh and gave up. "okay then."

"injunniiee"

-

jeno is getting worse. he had high fever for weeks now. the other two couldn't help but to be worried.

renjun placed his tiny palm on the younger's forehead. "feeling better?"

no, an alpha in rut is a serious problem that sex was the only solution.

jeno just shook his head and layed back comfortably on the sheets.

"rest well.." the small boy pouted as he pat on the soft locks.

"i got soup."

"thanks, jaemin-ah."

"i'm not sick.. i'm horny.." jeno suddenly spoke, but being in a weak condition doesn't really help.

"sorry, what did you say?"

"you two.. stay away from me tonight." jeno warned as he stared at both of them, he didn't want to hurt them.

"what's wrong??"

jeno didnt answer instead he narrowed his eyes to the door, signaling the two to just leave him.

-

stepping out from the room, renjun glance at jaemin.

"do you think jeno will be alright?" the older had his eyebrows furrowed and lips pouted.

"no.." jaemin replied with the same expression the older had.

"mm.. i felt bad.."

knock knock

"hullo hyungs" the two flinched at the sudden familiar voice echoing across the room.

"you cant just barge into someone's house like that"

"this is not your house." jisung rolled his eyes.