╹ ten╻

"we're here for you, renjun."

the oldest hugged back the younger that is on top of him. followed by jaemin who went closer to the both of them, sitting next to them. the oldest carresed jaemin's cheek and smiled.

"thank you. both of you."

---

renjun didn't know how they are now cuddling in each other's arm. jeno on renjun's chest playing with his phone, jaemin behind renjun sleeping. keeping the older close to him.

renjun was still a little bit sleepy and found the position comfortable. he combed jeno's hair and his other hand caressing jaemin's hand that is hugging him. the youngest smiled and snuggle closer as he felt renjun's small hand caressing his.

jeno placed his phone down and turn his body to renjun that is already sleeping. jeno streched his arms until it reach jaemin's waist and hugged them both.

---

"mhm." renjun opened his eyes slowly. he thought he opened his eyes but his vision was pitch black. renjun started having trouble breathing, he tried to pull his face but he can't due to someone was very close to the back of his head.

he turned his face sideways to breathe then realize he's on jeno's chest and jaemin's that is very close to his head squishing renjun's already tiny head.

renjun squirmed inbetween them. "jae-mi-n-jen-" renjun manage to squeaked their name, hoping they'll hear him. jaemin realized that renjun was squirming and letting out a small squeaky voice. jaemin let go and let renjun breathe. the oldest panted for air.

"sorry injunnie.." jeno was still manage to hug renjun's tiny body after jaemin moved. he tighten his embrace on the short male's waist.

"it's okay, c'mere." renjun signalled jaemin to lay back down, the youngest shook his head and brushed renjun's soft locks.

the youngest was about to leave but was stopped by jeno. jeno's grip was very tight it left a mark.

"what."

"junnie wants you to lay back." jeno stated with a raspy voice.

"i don't.." jaemin replied quietly. without warning jeno pulled jaemin down the bed. jeno smirked, renjun placed his hand on jaemin's cheek still half asleep.

"sleepy little bat.." and with that the oldest fell back to sleep. the youngest position himself back down and make sure to leave a bit of space for renjun to breathe.

---

it's exactly midnight and renjun was left alone in the bed. renjun looked outside his window to see a full moon was showing that night. he got plenty of sleep already he can't even close his eyes right now.

the oldest sat up his bed and saw a figure covering his head in the living room. the figure had really sharp claws renjun closed his eyes and shook his head gently.

"werewolves aren't real, renjun-ah."

he opened his eyes back and the figure was gone, he sighed in relieve. the short male trying to go back to sleep thinking that he was having a nightmare.

he felt weight on his tiny body, squishing the short male. he flipped his body and saw a dark figure hovering on top of him, growling. it was dark he couldn't see anything. all he can see was a silhouette of a person with cat ears(??)

the figure went to the short male's ear.

"junnie," the older jumped from his bed and turned on the lights.

"what the ffuu- jeno?" the younger chuckled seeing the older's reaction. renjun was trembling when he saw jeno having sharp claws and ears on top of his head.

the older blinked a few times before realizing what was going on.

"you're a werewolf?!" the older's eyes widen as he yelled and covered his body, afraid that he'll get eaten alive by jeno.

"shhh" the younger placed his finger on his mouth. motioning renjun to lower his voice down. he went closer to renjun while renjun was backing away from him.

renjun got cornered and was trapped by jeno. "please don't eat me." the oldest muttered, the younger let out a small chuckled.

"if! you don't tell any human about this. i trust you, jun. that's why you're the first human i tell," the older was about to say something but nodded his head a little as a response.

"and also, jaemin knows." the younger added, smiling at the older.

"wait," the older was still curious about jeno being a werewolf and went to touch the younger's fluffy ears. jeno raised a brow and can't help but found the older cute. the older unexpectedly pulled jeno's ear, making the younger groaned.

"it's real. you're not lying." the older let go of the younger's ears.

"of course i'm not lying!" the younger let out a small puppy whimper as he patted his ears gently cause the older might have pulled the younger's ears a bit too hard.

"i'm sorry i pulled your ears." the older giggled cutely making the younger's heart flutter.

"where's jaemin btw?" the younger was about to reply but was cut off by renjun.

"did you ate him?!"

"he went out to hunt you dumbo head," the younger flicked renjun's forehead. making the older flinched and rubbed his forehead out of pain.

"he's a vampire. he needs blood."

---

okay so um, this chap was supposed to be a bit spicy but eh i ain't goint there. yet.
so have a cute interaction instead.
⁽⁽◝( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )◜⁾⁾