╹ fourteen╻

jeno cant stop glaring at the two person that just walked in, touching renjun from time to time while they were talking to him. jeno got a bit jealous and continued to glance at the small male.

renjun felt a sharp stare coming from the kitchen, he saw jeno that is now glaring at his two friends.

"nono come here~" the small male called for the person that is glaring at his friends.

instead of coming to renjun, jeno growled and walked outside waving his hand at the small male.

"who's that?" donghyuck asked while squinting hus eyes at renjun.

"boyfriend?" mark suddenly suggested after being silent just listening to his boyfriend and renjun talking.

that made renjun turned bright red and covered his face with his tiny hands.

"junnie?" the youngest suddenly walked in rubbing his eyes.

"another boyfriend?!" donghyuck's eye widen seeing another boy, this time he walked out of renjun's bedroom.

that statement made renjun turn even more red than before. "i-i would like to explain."

the light haired boy gasped. "my innocent baby injun!! noooo!" donghyuck hugged the small male tight.

"how does it feel? does it feel good?"

that made jaemin choked from air. mark didn't show quite a reaction, he just smirked playfully. the smallest blushed for too many times already, so he fainted instead.

---

"injunnie, are you okay?" the said person's tiny body was held by jaemin that was quick to support renjun from falling off after seeing him about to pass out.

jaemin glared at the two strangers that is sitting in front of him.

"oh god.." renjun held onto his head. he felt that he was in someone's warm embrace.

he quickly shuffled away from jaemin with a visible tint of red.

"go on. explain. what is this fuckery? two boyfriends?" donghyuck crossed his arms glancing at the small male then the one sitting next to him after.

"t-they were taking care of me. this is jaemin and the guy that just walked out was jeno. they know more about the woods than i do."

mark nodded while donghyuck is squinting his eyes.

donghyuck glance back at jaemin. "don't you dare do anything to renjun while i'm gone."

jaemin rolled his eyes and mumbled something they couldn't hear, but renjun manage to hear. renjun blushed at what the youngest mumbled.

"anyways," the light brown haired threw his arm around mark's shoulder. "we're staying for the night." he added.

---

"you're sleeping with us." donghyuck pulled renjun by his arm. on the other hand, jeno and jaemin were determined to win renjun over this light brown haired guy. "he's with us."

then the small male let go of donghyuck's hold of his arm. "i don't wan't to hear you guys fuck." he exclaimed.

donghyuck and mark turned red and shoved renjun to jeno and jaemin who quickly hugged the older happily.

the small male scoffed at how the light brown haired immediately shoved him to the two instead.

"well then, good night my bitch~" donghyuck blow a kiss to renjun that the small male dodged.

"good night to you too. and please don't broke the bed." he added.

the couple closed the door and left the three in the hallway.

"why didn't you choose to sleep in the bedroom instead! you're the one living here! they're guests!" jeno growled.

"hey. they need more space to fuck." the oldest of the three then went over to the couch and took some blankets and pillows that donghyuck shared.

he positioned himself on the carpet, covering his body with blankets.

"you can sleep where ever you guys want." the older stated with a smile on his face.

the oldest felt arms lifting his body up and placed him on the couch.

jeno and jaemin quickly positioned themselves close to renjun. the youngest took renjun's hand while jeno played with the oldest's hair.

renjun intertwined his fingers with jaemin and squeezed his hand gently. jeno's hand that was ruffling renjun's hair were now on his chest, he felt renjun's heartbeats very clear.

renjun dozed off pretty quickly. both jeno and jaemin stared at the sleeping boy then at eachother. jeno pulled the youngest closer to him by his waist.

"goodnight."

---

ー 🌼