╹ three╻

renjun felt like he wanted to breath the air every once in awhile, and so he did. with jeno.

it was a comfortable silence between the two. they've just known each other for about 30 hours ago, yet they looked like they are very close.

"so jeno, mind if i ask why you're always walking alone in the woods? aren't you scared?" the younger glance at renjun.

"why would i be scared?" renjun immediately stop him and pull him down to whisper something.

"there are rumors saying that there are werewolves and vampires living in the woods." renjun explained with a very serious tone. on the other hand, jeno scoffed and look at renjun in the eye.

"they're not real." he started walking off with renjun tailing after him.

"but jeno, a vampire was sleeping beside me last night, he was cuddling with me this morning." jeno widen his eyes then turned to look at renjun.

"where is he." he asked with a worried and furious tone "i-in the cabin w-why?"

"can i come to your cabin tonight?"

---

it was late when jeno arrived. "hey." renjun smiled then lead jeno into his room showing a bat hanging upside down.

"it's sleeping." then turn to look at jeno glaring at the bat. renjun could tell that those eyes of jeno's were saying something to the bat. something bad. "what's with that glare?"

"i don't like him. he's annoying."

"how did you know? you've met with that bat before?" renjun giggled.

"it's jaemin isn't it?"

"how did you--"

"he's the worse. don't let him stay. you'll be a corpse in the morning without knowing it." and with that the bat flew down and transformed into jaemin..

"you talking shit about me, jeno?" jeno glares at him. jaemin went closer to jeno.

"don't act like that, little puppy. be a good boy." jeno took renjun outside. "let me stay for tonight. i'll protect you." renjun mumbled a small 'ok' to jeno.

---

"you can sleep with me if you want." renjun feels empathatic seeing jeno looking for a comfortable position to sleep on the couch.

"where's jaemin going to sleep?" renjun glance at jaemin. "he's sleeping on the cei--" "i'm on his bed." jaemin cuts renjun off with a smirk. that statement made jeno send death glare to jaemin.

"then, renjun. i'll sleep with you. but there won't be much space for the three of us then, one should sleep in the ceiling cause he's a bat." jeno said with a proud smile.

"no. you are sleeping outside tonight. bad dog." jaemin comebacks.

renjun lays on the couch silently. dozing off to sleep, not minding jeno and jaemin arguing.

"renjun he's sleeping in the cei--" jeno turns around to look at renjun sleeping peacefully on the couch. jeno and jaemin cooed at the sight.

jeno then picks renjun up like a baby. jeno tried to adjusts renjun's thigh so it's easier for jeno to carry him.

renjun threw his arm around jeno's neck and almost made jeno lose his balance but manage to get it together. renjun snuggles closer to the crook of jeno's neck. jaemin on the other hand, rolled his eyes at jeno.

"there. safe and sound." jeno said while tugging renjun to sleep. renjun was still sleeping. arms still wrapped around jeno's neck.

jeno tried to let go of renjun's arms from his neck, jeno was instead being pulled by renjun down the bed. jeno was being hugged very tight. jeno sighed.

"hmm.. renjun.. you need to sleep." renjun finally let go of jeno after drifting to dreamland.

---

a fullmoon was showing tonight. jeno has turned into a werewolf. he went up the rooftop to stare at the moon. he hugged his legs up and places his chin on top of it after. he heard howls from a far.

"auuu.." he howled back quietly. "what's wrong? your howl seems to be not working." a bat said teasingly with a giggle.

jaemin flew down and transforms into his human form, he sits next to jeno tilting his head to look at jeno's face. "what do you want."

"i uhh.. i am seriously craving for werewolf's blood right now and you're the closest werewolf i could find tonight. so can you please feed me..?" jaemin said while looking into jeno's eyes with that puppy look.

"sure. i don't mind." jaemin's face lit up with joy after jeno said that. mumbling a small 'thank you very much' under his breath. he went closer to jeno's face.

"you.. do know that i have to pleasure you in some sort of way so that you won't feel the pain of me sucking your blood right?" jeno close his eyes.

"you can just bit me right away. i'm a werewolf for god's sakes. i won't feel a thing."

jaemin didn't listen to what jeno said and pulls the older into a passionate kiss. jeno kissed back and stick out his tounge for just a second to lick jaemin's bottom lip. jaemin wasn't satisfied by that and bit jeno's bottom lip resulting jeno to open his mouth. jaemin took this chance to push his tounge inside jeno's mouth. his tounge playing with jeno's. after a long make out session, jaemin's kisses went down to jeno's neck and started sucking on one spot.

hands going inside jeno's shirt, jaemin bit jeno on the left side of his neck. jeno pulls jaemin's hair a bit cause he can still feel the stinging sensation.

after biting a spot at jeno's neck, blood was flowing from it. it's been a while since jaemin tasted werewolf blood. it didn't take too long for jaemin to finish up all the blood that is flowing on jeno's neck.

"thank you, puppy." jaemin rest his head on jeno's shoulder. jeno, still panted at the fact that jaemin sucked half of his blood and jaemin's hand was still under his shirt.

tracing his finger on jeno's stomach. jaemin's bite still stinging jeno's neck.

---

nomin isn't in a relationship, it's just that jaemin wanted to distract jeno from the pain of him biting and sucking his blood.
jaemin does that to people he doesn't want to hurt.

and jaemin didn't get jeno's werewolf powers or smth.