╹ twenty one ╻

this is just renmin aftercare ( ˘ ³˘) ❤︎

-

"ouch.." waking up in such soreness especially down there really bring renjun's mood down.

jaemin did grabby hands trying to reach out for renjun who's on the other side of the bed. "come here"

renjun rolled his body next to jaemin then snuggles on the younger's chest for warmth. the younger knowingly wrapped his warms around the older despite his lower area pains.

"good morning!" jeno barges in with his cute eye smile, making jaemin thought was this the same person from yesterday?

"dont say that innocently as if you didn't just wreck both of us yesterday." the vampire glared at the older while the other rubbed his nape shyly. jaemin thought the same thing from before once again.

"sorry.. does it still hurt?" jeno felt really bad, he just hurt the two person he likes.

"i'll help you bath"

-

after preparing the warm bath, jeno lifted jaemin first since he went too rough on the boy. then went back again to get renjun.

renjun moaned softly when his body touches the water, he always does that when he showers but because jeno and jaemin are here he quickly close his mouth.

"you might have to stop letting out sounds like that or i might destroy your inners again.." jeno himself was flushed when he said that.

seriously is this the same person from yesterday?

"ugh it's embarrassing.." the older placed both of his hands on his face.

"that's hot" the youngest stated in awe.

renjun smacked the youngest's arm lightly and pouted at him. "noo stoopp!"

-

after they're done bathing, jeno lay them back down on the bed.

"what do you want to do?"

the older didnt answer and just dozed himself to sleep. the other two cooed obviously, it's huang renjun that is sleeping after all.

-

renjun was groaning in pain nonstop. "my thighs hurts so much.."

"my legs are numb" jaemin frowned while massaging both his and renjun's thigh.

"lee jeno must take care of us this whole day. i dont take excuses." renjun exclaimed.

"LEE JENO!"

"geez, whaat?"

"i'm hungry.." the smallest rubbed his stomach while pouting.

"right. i'll be back."

"can we cuddle while we wait?" the small male scooted closer to the younger.

the younger smiled, he pulled the older close to his body then press his cheek on the older's head "please, but be careful"

-

"food for you. food for you."

"yaay! thank you jeno-yaa"

the black haired didnt say anything and just stood there leaning down, waiting for his 'thanks kiss'.

"fine" he placed a small peck on the younger's cheek and started digging on his sandwhich.

"i used to like sandwiches.. why dont i like it anymore.." jaemin stared down his sandwhich, he really miss the taste of it.

come to think of it, it's been years since he last ate human food, he's more used to drinking blood now.

"you're a vampire. if you dont want it i'll eat it"

to be honest, jaemin wanted to revisit the taste of a sandwich but he never seen jeno eat anything these days so he ripped the sandwich in two then look up to the black haired and shove half of his sandwich to the older's mouth.

"eat"

-

yay 10k readers, thank u <3