╹ seven ╻

renjun looks very small while holding a lot of apples and berries on his arms. of course jaemin was trying helping him with it, but renjun declined the offer and brings all the apples and berries on his own.

"you look very cute, injunnie."

"don't flatter me. i'm trying to focus here." renjun carefully walks without making the apples and berries fell. jaemin can only hold some on his left arm, he used his right hand to hold the umbrella.

the cabin was getting close, they saw three figures standing in front of the cabin. one of them was jeno, so renjun called him from a far.

"jeno-yaa!" jaemin observed closely and saw jisung and chenle there.

"need a hand?" jeno went to renjun, offering help that the older turned down. jeno went to jaemin instead.

"do you need help?" jaemin smiled and glance at jeno.

"bring these please~ thank you nono~" jeno nodded then carry the apples jaemin gave, following renjun from behind.

"boo." renjun flinched almost dropping the apples and berries.

"oh my god jeno. i'm trying to focus. just a little bit more." they've reached the cabin and renjun just greet the person outside and walks in carefully. followed by jeno who is also carrying some apples on his arm.

"what're you guys doing here?!" jaemin whisper shouted.

"we just want to pay a visit. chill, hyung." jisung raised both of his arms in a surrending gesture.

"we actually was just walking around when we saw jeno in front of this cabin. you live here right? we thought he might be looking for you." jaemin gave a small smile to the couple.

"he's looking for that little guy." jaemin opens the door and let them come inside, pointing at renjun that is putting the apples in a basket and jeno who is sorting the berries diligently.

"jeno hyung is in love?!," chenle shouted.

"with a hu-" jisung manage to shut the older's mouth before he made any more noise but the older still manage to let out muffled dolphin sounds.

"hyung, are you serious? jeno with that guy?" jisung was the one instead asking jaemin while shutting chenle's mouth. jaemin shrugged.

"huh. i might as well fall for him too then." chenle manage to escape from jisung's hold.

"hyung, you know tha--"

"it's impossible to not fall for him."

---

renjun was busy cutting apples in the kitchen for the guests and himself. renjun felt arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him into a cute back hug. this person places his chin on renjun's shoulder.

"injunnie~" renjun giggled and accidentally cuts himself. "fuck." it was a small cut, but blood was flowing.

jaemin saw blood and can't help but panicked. jaemin tried to contain himself from licking it but he cant, so he licked renjun's finger until the blood flow stops. it's the first time jaemin tastes renjun's blood. it was sweet and jaemin didn't expect to got addicted by it.

"j-jaemin?" renjun's face turned red as a tomato.

"be careful injunnie~" jaemin smiled at the older. renjun felt his heart skip a beat.

"th-thanks.. jaemin." the older's face was still red. he continued to cut the apples with jaemin still clinging onto him.

"can you let go of me? i can't go any faster, the guests are waiting." the younger shook his head and snuggles closer.

"don't go too fast then. you have to be careful." the older groaned then continues to cut the apples.

"have an apple." while feeding jaemin with the small cutted apples. the younger was munching it but still wouldn't let go of the older.

"here is the apple," the older smiled at the guests then at jeno. "oh and the berries." while putting some berries on the table.

---

(while jaemin and renjun was in the kitchen.)

"hyung, jaemin hyung said you're falling for that human. are you for real?" but jeno wasn't even listening to what his cousin said but instead was staring at jaemin that is cuddling with renjun in the kitchen. he somehow wanted to join them.

"hYuUnGg!" a squeaky dolphin voice screeched at jeno. making jeno snapped from staring at jaemin and renjun.

"you were saying?" jisung sighed but told jeno what he said earlier.

"yeah. what's wrong with that? it's impossible to not fall for him." jisung and chenle looked at eachother.

"that's exactly what jaemin hyung said earlier. you two were planning it. didn't you?" jeno shook his head as a 'no' but didn't quite understand at the what chenle said.

"but hyung, he's a human.."

---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAJAEM 🎉🎉🎉

i wrote drafts for this book from 10th of August. and when i wrote this part it's 13th so #happyjaeminday!

i'm afraid it wouldn't make any sense so i kept editing it. and these parts are the result i have right now 🙂

i hope you like it so far ^^;