╹sixteen╻

the oldest woke up groaning since he felt like suffocating.

"urrrghhh" the older tried to move but even the smallest move wont get him any different from the position he was in before.

the older squinted his eyes due to the sunlight and look down to his chest.

"j-jeno?" he tried to make up who it was by scenting a strong yet gentle aroma that was obviously jeno's.

"hmm.." the said male was snuggling closer into the smallest's chest.

behind the small male was a giant burrito.

wait no, it was jaemin wrapped in huge blanket since he knew he'll be sleeping till noon cuddling with the short male.

"why am i here," the older blurted out.

"why are you guys here," he added with total confusion.

"i was in a party," the older did a little flashback about what happened last night, getting all his braincells to work.

"but how did i get here?" even with jeno and jaemin cuddling next to him, he still hasnt got a clue, his braincells probably was still asleep.

"junnie, can you-" the male infront of him hushed the older using his finger.

"i still need explanation. i dont get this."

"go back to sleep and you'll definitely get an explanation." the burrito behind whispered on the older's ear in a sleepy tone.

it's still early and renjun's braincells isnt working right, so he went back to sleep just as what the youngest told him to.

---

"junnie, wanna go for a walk?" the dark haired suggested to the half asleep boy.

"but, jenoooo" he whined using the most annoying tone ever.

"whaaaattt" jeno mocked using the same tone the small male was using.

"lift me up~ im too lazy to get up,," renjun raised his arms up high expecting the other male to lift him up.

"such a baby."

"you want me to wake up so that i could walk you outside, am i right?" the puppy like person nodded his head a few times.

"then help me, you giant puppy!"

"now come on!" the younger groaned and help the older get up.

"have patience, will you? i need to change."

"nope. let's just go." having no patience left, the dark haired lift the older by his waist and bring him outside.

"h-heyy! put me down!"

---

"the lake!" renjun's eyes were sparkling as soon as he saw the beautiful lake he had been to.

"waahhh it's still crystal clear~" the older wasnt lying, the lake was still so clear it you can literally see your reflection and sing the desniy movie.

"i wanna-"

"you're going to drown. remember that time?" jeno cutted the small male.

"so youre saying i'm short huh?" the older was pissed he send death glares to the dark haired.

"you are."

"i'll show you i'm not!" the older was so stubborn jeno had to do something.

"junnie no-" jeno pulled renjun's arms with a bit too much strength resulting renjun falling onto the younger's body.

"oumph-"

"s-sorry.." the older's immediate response was to apologize and pull away from jeno.

however, jeno got his arms on the older's waist which make him hard to move away.

"jeno..?" the said male was too busy admiring the older's cute feature then stops at renjun's soft pink lips.

"earth to jeno? let go of me you giant puppy." the older faked a calm tone.

he was trying to be loud enough so that jeno wouldn't hear his thumping heartbeats. well, jeno might not hear those heartbeats but the older's red face was enough to tell that renjun was flustered.

"let's.. head back.." the younger stared at those sweet lips for a bit too long to the point where he's not sure if he could resist them, but he held himself back from tasting it unwillingly.

he stood up slowly, pushing the older by his shoulder as he walked through the woods with a blushing face.

---

my writing's paragraphs spacing are a bit too close to each other arent they? i hope it doesnt bore you guys though..