╹ eleven╻

renjun woke up on someone's warm embrace. jeno placed his face on renjun's hair, the scent of renjun made jeno snuggled even closer.

the older noticed that the younger was snuggling onto him. the older pulled away, his face turning red. the older haven't bath for days.

the older didn't say anything as he pulled away. the younger let out a little coo and pulled the older closer to him, a bit too close for renjun.

renjun's heartbeat was racing. the younger tighten his hold to the older, so that the older couldn't escape. jeno could hear renjun's heartbeat and started teasing him for it.

"is your heart beating for me? aww.." the older gave jeno a little glare before laughing it off awkwardly.

"it is not." the older smiled as he hit his chest a little, telling his heart to be quiet. jeno knew exactly that renjun's heart were beating for him.

---

jaemin was sleeping on his bat form in his usual spot. unbothered. while jeno and the chinese were walking outside, admiring the sun.

looking up the sun reminded renjun of donghyuck. he missed him and mark a lot but he didn't want to be a bother for them and stayed quiet.

renjun phone suddenly rang.
'bitch ☀️' was clearly showing from renjun's phone. renjun swipe to the left which declined the call.

his phone kept ringing the whole time they were walking, and it's annoying the short male. he swipe his phone to answer when a loud cry was heard from the other line calling out renjun's name.

"renjun! junnie! you finally picked up!" a relieved sigh was heard from the other line.

"if you're looking for me. fuck it. you can't make me say where i am." renjun spoke in a stern tone. making jeno flinched when he heard the older yelled.

"but, jun-" the short male hung up and asked jeno to head back home. the younger nodded and grab renjun's tiny hand.

---

the older left jeno and went to his bedroom. closing the door and leaned against it. he hugged his legs and put his head down. jaemin saw what happened to the older and quickly changed into his human form to calm the older.

"i.. i need hugs." the older muttered.

"injunnie. come here." the younger spread open both of his arms. the older immediately threw his arms around jaemin. jaemin patted renjun's back and embracing the short male on his arm.

"are you feeling any better?" the younger asked. renjun shook his head a little mumbling a small 'no'. the younger frowned upon hearing the older's respond.

renjun let out a snore where jaemin realized that the small male was already sleeping on his arms. he called jeno for help, which jeno quickly ran up to.

"pick him up. my butt hurts." jeno chuckled then manage to pick renjun up and set him on the bed. tugging the already sleeping male.

jeno and jaemin cooed at the sight of sleeping renjun being tugged under thick blankets making him look extra small.

jeno went out to sleep on the couch because he didn't want to bother renjun's cute position. the youngest followed jeno. "aren't you sleeping with renjun?"

"nah, he's too cute to be cuddled." the older let out a small smile.

"cuddle with me instead then!" the younger pouted and raised his arms up. the older patted a space on the couch. the younger came closer to him and sat on his lap instead.

"cuddle!" the younger insisted. looking at jeno's eyes while pouting.

"nana wants cuddle from nono!" the older smiled with his infamous eye smile

the older snaked his arms on the younger's waist placing his ears on the younger's chest and heard jaemin's heartbeat went faster than before. the older smirked, still not removing his head from jaemin's chest.

jeno suddenly lay down, pulling the younger with him. jaemin is now hovering on top of the older. jeno stare at jaemin's eyes then went down to his lips. the older bit his own and look away.

jaemin bend down to peck the older's cheek. which made the older turn bright red.

"what.. what was that for?" jeno stated, placing his hand on the spot jaemin has pecked. the younger smirked.

"staring at my lips but didn't kiss me."

---

k so um, chap are getting shorter and shorter. i wanted to make this longer but ya gurl need some sleep because she got school tomorrow.ヾ(´囗`)ノ

'you can continue tomorrow then' pshh i can't do that. my fingers can't be controlled rn. they want it to publish now so. ╮(︶▽︶)╭