Chapter 29: Drugged (2)

Xue Ya had gone into the bed chambers with Prince Ye Ping as they decided to discuss things. "What did you think of my sister?" She poured him some tea and herself some tea that the maid had left in their bed chamber. They've been married for a year but they had never once slept with one another. Xue Ya would seduce him so that she wouldn't have to.

Both took a sip of the tea as he looked at her. "She may be beautiful but she still doesn't beat my future empress." He then rubbed her cheek as she then felt herself hot all over. He then reached down as they kissed. Their minds were fuzzy as he carried her to their bed.

Morning rose as the event had ended. Xue Ya woke up feeling her sore body and looked down to see Prince Ye Ping as she knew immediately they slept together. She felt angered, she couldn't understand how it happened. She wanted to save herself for Liu Gang, but she was no longer a maiden. 'Liang!'

_____

Back at Liu Gang's Manor, Xue Liang woke up to see Liu Gang was hugging her. She rubbed against his chest as she was purring.

Liu Gang rubbed her back as he enjoyed hearing her purr. "Your purring is cute. I hope to hear more when you live with me." Xue Liang blushed assuming she knew what he meant and hid her face in his chest.

"Don't say that. I have to get back to Xue Manor cause my parents will be worried." Xue Liang tried to get up, but he pulled her back to his chest.

"I've told your parents to set the wedding as soon as possible. I've waited two years and I'm not waiting that long anymore." He pinched her nose. Releasing her nose, she bit his fingers. Soon after releasing, his fingers were bleeding a little.

"I know. You didn't have to pinch my nose." She rubbed her nose as he chuckled. Xue Liang kissed his cheek, she sat up and blushed looking down. "I know you waited for me. I hope you kept your promise because I kept mine. I've only waited for you." Liu Gang only smiled looking at her, she felt embarrassed being the only one answering. She pulled the blanket and hid herself away. "If you didn't keep your promise then the wedding is off." She turned around covering herself with the blanket, but Liu Gang then hugged her from behind.

"I've only had you in my mind since the first time seeing you in the ditch, when you and your mother were kidnapped, when we pinkie promised, when you fell asleep in my arms, all those times I've only thought of you. Don't ever think that you are the reason for a downfall. You are the only one in my heart." Hearing those words Xue Liang turned around to face him.

Both gazed into each other's eyes, they felt so much love at that moment. Liu Gang went forth as they felt their lips about to touch as the door slammed open. "Liang!" Her father came in as both stopped and turned around to see Duke Xue Cheng and Consort Ling Fe.

"Father?" Xue Liang saw them both as Liu Gang stood up and bowed to him calmly.

"Me and your daughter have done nothing. You can trust my words. I will not take a woman until marriage. Your daughter last night came up with a fever and I decided to take her to my manor. If you want to talk about the wedding or to her then please do." Liu Gang told Duke Xue Cheng as he just sighed.

"Let's just talk about the wedding. You both are about to be husband and wife so I suppose it doesn't matter if she is here, but as long as you both haven't been together until marriage." They nodded as they went to have breakfast as the food was all set.

Xue Liang's father had one of his men look at the bed if there were any red stains as he distracted them to talk about the wedding. Liu Gang and Xue Liang knew what her father was doing on the other hand.

Talking to one another and then setting up the wedding event in three days. Xue Liang was soon leaving with her parents as Liu Gang decided to keep an eye on her sister, Xue Ya if she was up to no good again. Peng Lim would help keep an eye and find information about her. Su Rong traveled with Peng Lim as she was now Liu Gang's subordinate also as she had already swore loyalty to him.

_____

Su Rong and Peng Lim traveled to the palace as they stood by Xue Ya's Manor listening. "My wife, you finally allowed me to have you. What made you change your mind?"

"My Husband, this wife has thought it was about time to let you have her. Now that you've had her, don't mistreat her or else she will be shattered." She looked at him as he held her close to him.

"This husband will not mistreat his beautiful wife. He hopes that you will bear him a child soon." Xue Ya was surprised but not in a happy mood, but was not willing to give him a child. It wasn't her choice though to give him one or not.

Su Rong smiled under her mask then looked at Peng Lim as the look from his eyes showed he was also smiling and satisfied. Both then continued to stay and listen. "My husband, this wife of yours will do her best to have your child. Do not fret and she will surely give you a child soon." She rubbed his cheek as he smiled pinning her down on the bed. "Let us start then."

Su Rong then blushed as she jumped away as she couldn't stand that situation. Leaving Peng Lim, he wanted to be sure they got all the information. Su Rong went into the forest as she still felt flushed. Going to the river, she touched the water feeling it's flow. Shifting into her cloud leopard and jumping into the river.

"Why don't I join you?" She turned around to see Peng Lim in his snow leopard form as he was looking straight at her.

"I'm already done." She said as she got out of the water. Shaking herself dry, feeling the water fly off. "What information did you get?"

"Madam Ya wants to be his empress as usual. She wants to gain power no matter what. She plans to take action soon." Peng Lim said as Su Rong wanted to protect Xue Liang.