Chapter 47: Patching Up

WARNING: Mature content coming up!!! Sexual content will be occurring!!! Please do reconsider reading if you feel uncomfortable about it or you're not 18+!!!!

His purple possessive eyes gleamed to hers as she shook her head with tears streaming down. "My father told them I was with child and they immediately stopped but the emperor had also allowed me to leave since he knew how devastated I was." He released her wrists, glad she was never touched by the prince. "You were gone for more than nine months, you probably found someone else better than me. That's probably why you also held it back." Liu Gang was going to explain as she shifted running off.

He was frustrated as he shifted following her. "Liang, listen to me!"

She didn't want to listen as they ran through the forest. Running around, they came across the hot springs as Liu Gang jumped tackling with her into the hot springs. Both shifted back to their human forms wiping water off their faces. She was going to get out of the hot springs but he then held her back. "Liu Gang let me go! I'm nothing to-" He kissed her as she couldn't say anything.

Separating their lips, he had undid her sash when they shifted back in the water. He tied her hands together, pinning her against the hot spring rock wall as he opened her robes and undid her lingerie. He soon undressed himself as he kissed her.

"I've told you many times. You are my one and only." He then spread her legs apart as he forcibly thrusted himself into her as she moaned. "It's been a long time since I've had you and your this tight." He whispered into her ear as she couldn't help but moan. She hugged her arms around his neck as her hands were still tied together.

He kissed, then her bosoms tasting the milk she still fed to their son as he released himself. They panted as he then untied her hands as he carried her as he laid her on top of their robes laying on the grass. "Liang I've waited a long time and I can't stop now." She nodded as he kissed her.

"Mhm~..." She kissed back as he then pushed himself in her as she let out a moan held in by their kiss. He pinned her hands above her head, he couldn't stop pushing himself in her.

Her legs wrapped around his waist, both enjoyed the night together with a lot of passion. They had moved from the outdoors to the indoors of the house made near the hot spring as it had a room.

The sun rose, and Xue Liang woke up feeling her body sore from what Liu Gang did. He was awake watching her as she blushed looking away. "Did you really have to continue the whole time?"

"Oh, but it wasn't just me. Who got on top after?" He said as she turned around blushing as she knew about last night.

"Afterwards you moved yourself saying-" He was cut off by her hand.

"You don't have to say anymore! It's embarrassing already." She said as Liu Gang smirked then rubbing her curves. He then held her waist, forcing himself on her again. She yelped but bit the blanket and then released it. Her moan was low as she looked at him. "Gang! Not again!" She hissed again as he smirked, turning her head to him as he kissed her.

"It's your fault for bringing up last night." He thrust himself into her as he bit her ear lightly after she moaned trying to hold back her moan. "Mhm~... ahh~..."

"Don't hold back. It's just us here." He whispered into her ear.

"You never know when someone will come." She said feeling ashamed if someone did come by. He just smirked evilly as she knew this wasn't good.

"Then let's just give them a good show so that they know." He said kissing her back.

"Gang! Nugh~... haa~..." He kept going as she couldn't stop with her body starting to become sensitive, craving his touch and his seed.

Turning her to face him. "Your body is sensitive now. It's a good thing though because it shows that my touch is the only one that can turn you on like this." She grabbed the pillow as she covered her face. "Don't cover your face." He grabbed it then saw how cute her expression was.

"I-It's e-embarrassing. Your words make me feel embarrassed." He couldn't stand her blushing face and her eyes that couldn't look him directly in the eyes. He chuckled as he kissed her.

"I love your cute face. We won't be going to see our son anytime soon." Xue Liang was lost in their passion, she had forgotten their son.

"Gang!"

Ling Fe was taking care of Liu Feng as he was eating from the milk they made. "Those two need to come here and take care of their son. They finally meet again but it doesn't mean that they should go off on their own and start it with each other." Ling Fe lectured as Su Rong and Peng Lim knew what the two were doing. Their attention then went back to their son, Peng Wei. He was just smiling at them.

"Rong make sure to take your medicine so that your body can heal and your body can become strong again." Su Leo said to her daughter. Su Rong nodded, Peng Lim started feeding her as she was holding their son in her arms. Su Rong wanted to feed herself rather than to bother her lover.

"Lim?" Su Rong didn't want him to feed her since he had just returned.

"It's okay. You gave me a son so I'm happy I can help you this way." She smiled as she gladly sipped the medicine and ate the food that was given to her.

"If those two keep going then there will be more babies popping out soon. I'll be a busy grandma." Ling Fe then said as Su Rong choked a bit as she heard more babies if they kept going.

"Rong be careful! Don't choke!" She coughed. Su Lei took their son as she was being patted on the back by Peng Lim.