Chapter 36: Consent

WARNING: Mature content coming up!!! Sexual content will be occurring!!! Please reconsider reading if you feel uncomfortable about it or you're not 18+!!!!

Xue Liang tried to get up, Liu Gang stood above her as his body wasn't going to let her leave until she gave in. "Husband, I'm going to sleep. It was nothing at all."

"Still being stubborn I see." He kissed her neck as he took a quick nip on it as she felt her body shiver.

"Husband! Ahh~-!" She covered her mouth, still embarrassed with what came out of her mouth.

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me what you wanted to say earlier. It's not good to hide it." He kissed her neck more as she let out a little moan trying to cover her mouth. Liu Gang looked at her face, seeing her blushing and she covered her mouth, avoiding his eyes. "Oh, your body seems to love it."

"Okay! I'll tell you if you stop." Liu Gang stopped looking at her but still remained on top of her as his forearms and hands were supporting him from crushing her.

"I wanted to say that... I... wanted to... consent." She looked up to him but he seemed unsure what to do next.

"Huh?" He needs a clear answer.

"I consent. If you're good then I'll be going." She was going to get up but he then pushed her down kissing her lips. He then started ravishingly kissing and playing with her tongue as he soon undid her sash having it fall. Xue Liang separates their lips panting heavily as he did also. "Gang, you promised you would let me go!"

"I never promised anything but to be with you when you consent." He started kissing her again, he had then taken off all of her robes and lingerie having her shyly cover herself. He soon undressed himself looking at her. He started licking her ear as she clenched her mouth to hide her moans as he then started licking and sucking her bosoms. She moaned and covered her mouth wanting to avoid it from being heard. Liu Gang took her wrists pinning them above her head with one of his hands as his other went down to her core.

He touched it rubbing her bud and playing with her bosoms as he was sucking them, she soon felt herself let out a loud moan as she came. Shivering and panting heavily, he then released her hands, opening her legs as his hard length entered her as it stung.

"It hurts..." Her feet clenched the bed sheet as she then felt her nails dig into Liu Gangs back as her eyes became teary.

"Relax, right now having you as mine is all I care about. Your soul, heart, and body belongs to me. Same as my soul, heart, and body belongs to you." He kissed her as she felt him move slowly as he was letting her get used to it.

She felt her body ache, his abs and chest pressed against hers as she soon felt the pain drift away. He noticed and started moving faster. Wrapping her legs around his hips, she held him around the neck as he continued to kiss her lips then separating. "Liang, I love you. Don't ever try to hide anything from me."

Xue Liang nodded looking at him. "I love you too, Gang." Soon thrusted all of himself in her as he released inside her. She bit his shoulder, she didn't want to let out another embarrassing moan as she came. She passed out, soon waking up she felt her sore body as the sun rose up.

One arm hugged around Liu Gang's body as her head rested on his arm, he was awake but he had an evil smirk grabbing her bottom cheeks. "Gang! It's too early!" She hissed at him but he smiled and flipped her below him.

"I never said that I would only take you at night. You're mine now and I won't take a 'no' for an answer." She still had some red stains on her since she needed to wash up. Pushing him off her although she was still sore.

"I need to wash up." She tried to stand up as her legs gave up having her fall down. Liu Gang laughed seeing her on the ground as she covered her bosoms feeling embarrassed.

"Do you need help?" She nodded. He got up carrying her to the bath as he set her down inside then going inside with her.

"Gan-!?" He kissed her as he held her hands back.

"I helped you here but it doesn't mean I won't do anything to you here." Releasing her lips, he sucked her bosoms again as he started leaving marks on her body. She kept moaning, he soon lifted her to be on top as he laid his back on the tub wall.

She blushed looking at him. "Gang this is..." She was blushing then thrusted himself in her unexpectedly, having her moan and arching her back. Grabbing the back of her head then kissing her, cutting her moan off.

Groping her bosoms, they continued kissing. Her hips started moving on its own, he stopped and started kissing her neck as she couldn't stop moaning. "Gang... Anh~... Haa~..." Then turning her around facing away from him, separating her legs as he pushed himself in her again from behind making her moan feeling him in her. Leaving kisses on her back as she was on top of him.

"Liang, you're so cute right now. I can't seem to stop having enough of you." He then gripped her bosoms again and nipped onto her back neck as she couldn't stand how hot her body became as he finished in her.

He dressed her up, taking her back to the bed as it was changed by the maids before she fell asleep on the bed. He kissed her head before leaving. "Idiot Gang..." He heard her say in her sleep as he couldn't help but smile.

"There is more punishment later." He whispered as he left to help her father discuss the matter of her mother and maids death.

"Gang, we should've been at the Xue Manor a long time ago. What kept you holding it?" Peng Lim was waiting with Su Rong as they saw Liu Gang in a good mood.

"Let's go." Peng Lim knew as he smiled and looked at Su Rong who was blushing and she finally caught what happened.

"Don't even say anything or else I won't let you touch me for the next five days." She followed Liu Gang as Peng Lim got worried about not touching her as he rushed off to her.