Chapter 43: Finding Liu Gang (1)

Peng Lim looked around, he hid when Qiliang's soldiers came to scout the place. He hid as they would search to make sure the bodies remained dead and lifeless. Searching for days as he found no body that belonged to Liu Gang. His scent could be caught in the air but there was no trace of him. He sighed as soldiers then found him.

"Hey! Intruder!!!" They yelled as he quickly ran. Running around as he then went from the dead bodies to trees, bushes, and obstacles. Running around as he shifted as he then noticed the guards had also shifted. He wasn't the only one as they were both mountain lions. Running as they then pounced on him, biting him down as one shifted back hitting Peng Lim with something that couldn't kill but made him unconscious.

He fainted as he had no idea what was happening but found himself in the prison of Qiliang Kingdom.

_____

Xue Liang was now seven months long, her belly had grown large. She rubbed her belly, Su Rong was rubbing her five month belly. "Rong, do you have a name for your child?"

"No, I want to wait for Lim to come and name our child." Su Rong said as Xue Liang looked at her but still held herself sadly about Liu Ga

"If it's a boy then he'll be Liu Feng and if it's a girl then Liu Zhi Lan." Su Ring felt sad hearing it from Xue Liang, she still missed Liu Gang after so long. Ling Fe was making little baby clothes, she was the most excited and couldn't wait for her grandchildren to be born. She made clothes for both Su Rong and Xue Liang's children.

"Your mother really loves children." Su Rong said having Xue Liang only laugh.

She then felt her baby kick as she smiled looking at her belly. "Little cub, mother is going to make sure you're strong and healthy when you are born. She can't wait." Xue Liang knew time was going fast which was making her excited every day to think her child would finally be born soon.

"Liang! Don't walk too much or stand! You're getting closer and you need to not walk to tense your belly!" Xue Liang's mother had her sit back down as she stared at her mother.

"Mother, I'll be fine. I just needed to get up a bit since it's rather bothersome but I want to be able to exercise myself just a bit." Xue Liang said trying to at least enjoy herself a bit. Her mother sighed, feeling a little worried but still pale. "Mother, why don't you go ahead and rest. You also need to watch over your health. You're not fully better yet. You still need a little bit longer to get the poison out." Xue Liang reminded her mother to keep out for her health.

"Mother understands. She just needs to know that her daughter is keeping out for her health at the same time. Your baby is due anytime and I'm about to be a grandma soon." Her mother then rubbed her belly. "Mother's little grandchild needs to be healthy and help us. We are all hoping to see you soon." Xue Liang's mother said to her belly. Smiling to see her mother had been improving for the past few months.

The poison in her system was now nearly gone as they had planned the scene of her death. It had to be that way in order to help and save her mother from death's door.

"All of you, I have your medicine." Su Lei went over to them carrying medicine for each of them. She laid it onto the table for each of them to take. Xue Liang hated the taste of medicine but she did so for her child. Hearing out to the forest they could hear men and hunters walking. Su Lei sighed knowing that everyday the hunters got closer wanting to find them still. "Don't worry I'll handle them." Su Lei said, shifting as she ran into the forest.

All three women stayed as they sat down listening close. They heard men crying in pain as they heard footsteps running away from the forest. They were rather tired and restless with the matter of hunters getting closer and closer to their home. "What are we going to do if they find us here?" Su Rong asked, feeling concerned.

"We will have to leave again." Xue Liang said.

"We don't have any place to go though. We can't leave and go back to the Ming Kingdom where danger always lies there." Su Rong mentioned.

Xue Liang knew very well that she wanted to be safe anywhere they went. They had traveled but every place had danger there. They are even well known as heroes but with enemies of their own as well. Xue Liang sighed, feeling everything had been going downhill as she lost her husband and now her home. She didn't want to lose anything anymore.

"I'll figure it out. I will have to solve this case once my child is born. Just two more months to go and I'll try to handle the matter as soon as I can." Xue Liang said to them as they nodded. They didn't have any idea what she was talking about. She kept it all to herself to avoid letting them in danger.