Chapter 53- Make A Choice (2)

Everyone cheered while Xue Liang held her son. In his nursery now, she played with him but stopped seeing a shadow figure enter in as she took her son.

Taking out her sword as the man fought her. His skills were different from the last kind as he then aimed at her son. She switched sides as her shoulder was cut by his sword. Liu Feng was crying now looking at the man. Holding her scream of pain inside, she wasn't going to alarm anyone yet.

"Hmph, I didn't think that you would actually risk it for your child. I also didn't think that I would see many more felines here." The spy said.

"What do you want!?" She was in anger looking at the spy. Holding her son close as he cried in fear.

"Emperor Ye asked me to kill your child and then take you with me so that he can have you as his consort. He gave a choice, trade you with your father. He is alive but you have two days to decide and either come to his kingdom or not is your choice. You won't agree so I shall go ahead and bring you to him myself." He growled, grabbing her bleeding shoulder as she screamed. The feline was hit by a sword that flew to hit him, Liu Gang rushed in killing the feline who had harmed his mate and wife.

"Liang! How are you and our son!?" She panted as their son was just crying with fear feeling her bleeding shoulder. She hissed feeling the blood drip down from her shoulder. "Get a physician!!!!" Liu Gang yelled as everyone quickly rushed to get ready. Soldiers were preparing, armies and weapons being held, and the physician entered in to see Xue Liang.

Empress Qiliang took Liu Feng, Liu Gang carried Xue Liang to their bedchamber as the physician observed the wound. "This wound is light so just apply this powder medicine to it and it should heal quickly." He gave the powder to Liu Gang knowing that felines healed faster than humans.

The physician left, Xue Liang was weeping lowly as the wound was hurting from the powder. Liu Gang ripped the back of her robe applying the medicine. Using a bandage to cover her wound next. "You always do things like this. What did that feline want?"

"He was ordered to kill our son." Liu Gang stopped as he looked at her. She didn't want to tell him about the emperor wanting her. She had to go by herself. She didn't want him to know as she wanted to save her father. "He was ordered by Ye Ping. It seems as though he has gotten more greedy with his actions." Xue Liang said, holding her bandaged wound.

Liu Gang held her in his arms as he rubbed his cheek against her neck. "You protected our son. Thank you for doing so. If I didn't arrive quick enough then I don't know what would've happened. It makes me feel afraid of losing you. I don't want to lose you to anyone and you are meant to be mine." He grumbled as he growled. The doors were shut closed as he kissed her. "I'm not letting you go anywhere tonight."

WARNING: Mature Content Ahead!

She felt his hot breath kissing her, he had ordered everyone to not disturb them as he wanted to stay with her. Kissing her everywhere as he laid his mark onto her. Feeling her body heat up and shiver to his every touch on her body.

He reached down his hand to where he slipped a finger into her wet cunt. Making her moan to the sudden insert. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he looked down to see their eyes filled with lust and desire for each other. "Gang... please..." She was pleading as he kissed her before pushing his erect member.

"Mhm~... haa~... haa~..." Xue Liang kissed but separated looking him in the eyes. She felt their breaths onto each other as she couldn't care less about the war but she wanted him. She wanted to be with him for so long but she needed to save her father.

Liu Gang pushed her arms above her head, he held their hands together. Pushing himself into her, she moaned at every thrust as her legs wrapped around his waist.

Liu Gang felt that it was odd, she wasn't rejecting him or denying him like she usually did. She was accepting him. Most of the time, she would beg for him to stop or let her rest but she wasn't.

"Gang... mmph~... more..." She said as he looked down to see her eyes. He kissed her passionately as he pushed himself quicker and faster into her. He grunted as she whimpered, feeling him cum into her. She came just from him as she held him tightly. Panting, both looked at one another. Liu Gang looked at her, seeing her bandage was slightly starting to come off.

"Your bandage is sliding off." He said as she looked at him. She brought his head close to her as she kissed his lips. He had never seen this side of Xue Liang before with such desire. He kissed her back but he felt himself erect again and ready to go at it again. "What are you trying to do to me? You're making my mind go crazy." He said, clutching his hand to his face as he looked down to his wife.

Pushing himself roughly this time into her, she moaned and whimpered from every push he was making, making her crave him more as they felt that night that having each other just wasn't enough.