Chapter 51: Emperor Ye Ping (2)

In the cells, Duke Xue Cheng and Duke Xhen Tao were held captive as Prince Ye Ping entered, seeing the both of them chained. "What does Prince Ping want with me?" Xue Cheng asked him as the prince only smiled.

"Correction, it's Emperor Ye Ping now. I'm going to use you to trade with Xue Liang." Xue Cheng looked at him as if he already had Xue Ya but why Xue Liang. He was feeling anger that this emperor would try to have his other daughter as well.

"You already have Ya but why Liang?" He said to Ye Ping, reminding him that he didn't just have one of his daughters and that he couldn't have two of them.

"Liang, ever since I first saw her, her beauty surpasses Ya's but Ya's intelligence surpasses hers. I'm going to keep both for a reason. I'm going to trade you and her." Ye Ping said. Duke Xue Cheng would see the greed that he held within his eyes. He wasn't going to let his youngest daughter be miserable with an emperor who sought her for her beauty.

"She will never agree. You don't even know where she disappeared to. Not even I know where she is since she traveled for two years and found a place that I don't know." Duke Xue Cheng told Ye Ping to lead him astray and forget his youngest daughter.

"I will wait for her to return. She is bound to come back soon even when the news of you and Xue Manor are told to be dead and even your sons. She was last seen at Qiliang Kingdom by one of my spies there." Xue Cheng looked at him angrily as he was filled with rage.

"What did you do to my sons?!" Duke Xue Cheng yelled and tried to get her up but chained to the brick wall made it impossible to get out.

"Let's just say that they will be dead soon with their bodies hanging on the wall of Ming Borders." He left laughing, Xue Cheng was weak and unable to get out of the chains. He was close to tears thinking of his children of how it all went wrong.

"Cheng, we cannot just drop dead now. We must have hope and that we will have help. We have to survive no matter what." Xue Cheng heard Xhen Tao from the other cell. Both were held captives as they felt helpless in this situation. All of the ministers and officials of the old emperor's were killed except them.

They were kept for information about Xue Liang, Ye Ping knew that they would budge sooner or later about it. He sat on the throne as Xue Ya sat beside him with her throne. Both the new emperor and empress of the Ming Kingdom as they looked down to the officials and ministers below them. "How does my empress feel?" Ye Ping asked Xue Ya.

"Your empress feels great. She feels that her emperor deserves a reward later." She said, seducing him as he smirked looking at her.

"Long live the emperor." All of the officials and ministers bowed. No one dared to raise and offend the emperor and empress as they didn't want to be killed like the others.

Things were going as both empress and emperor planned. They had finally reached their goal of ruling the kingdom as their own. Although Ye Ping still had the urge to take Xue Liang as his own. He wanted to keep her as both sisters were quite the beauty. He wanted to possess both for himself and be seen as one of the powerful and greatest emperors.

A/N: Sorry this chapter is shorter than the rest. 😩😩😩