Chapter 22: Adulterous Affair (2)

"Let's start the trap. The mouse has already been caught." Liu Gang said as he and Peng Lim decided to take action with Consort Wan and Minister Nie. "Lim brought the soldiers and officials." Peng Lim bowed as he called for them. Going over to Xue Manor as he met with Duke Xue Cheng.

"What brings General Liu here today?" Looking at each other as Liu Gang's men dropped a spy of Consort Wan Bao as they looked at him. He was beaten up as he looked afraid.

"Tell him." Liu Gang took out his sword to his throat as he shivered and looked at Duke Xue Cheng.

"Your Consort W-Wan a-and M-Minister Nie are having an affair! S-She tried to kill Consort Ling years ago with the son she had. S-She has also ordered everyone to kill Miss Liang." The spy said as Duke Xue Cheng's face changed to look deadly as he grabbed a sword and sliced the man's throat.

"Men! Find Consort Wan! Her punishment is death!" Taking his men as Consort Wan Bao had gone out secretly. They went to Minister Nie Bo's Manor as they then opened the entrance, entering his bedroom as they found Consort Wan Bao and him together.

"Husband!" Consort Wan Bao was frightened as the officials took her by the hands as they did to Minister Nie Bo. "Husband!"

"Don't call me Husband you unfaithful slut!!! No wonder our daughter is a slut!!!" Duke Xue Cheng then angrily said as Minister Nie Bo laughed.

"That daughter is yours but that son is mine." Consort Wan Bao was afraid now that it was revealed.

"Don't kill my son! He is innocent!" She yelled, wanting to still take her son for granted and hoping he could keep herself alive.

"Men find their son! Bring him to me!" Both Consort Wan Bao and Minister Nie Bo were taken away as everyone was in search of Xue Yahui. Everyone was searching as they found him but he was with something they've never seen before.

"Little tiger." Liu Gang said lowly as he was shocked. She was licking Xue Yahui as he was asleep in front of her paws. She stood up growling at them lightly and observing their every move.

Xue Liang knew they were going to kill him since her father was angered. She stayed with him at the beginning when he was crying knowing that Duke Xue Cheng was not his real father. At such a young age he knew but he pretended not to know. Xue Liang heard the men and soldiers as she saw her parents along with Liu Gang there. She growled and looked at them as she got up as he was still asleep.

She stood over Xue Yahui as she growled looking at all of the people who wanted to hurt him.

"Yahui!" Duke Xue Cheng looked at him but not with anger or signs to kill him but he wanted to protect him. Duke Xue Cheng then called his men as they took out their swords.

Xue Yahui got up as Xue Liang looked at him as she rubbed against his chest. "Father! Don't hurt her! Please! She's my best friend and I want to protect her!" Xue Yahui stood in front of her as she rubbed her head against his back.

"Yahui, come here! Father is worried about you!" He was in tears as Xue Yahui ran to him as he hugged him.

"Father, I thought you hated me! I'm not your child! I was going to die in the forest but this tiger came to me and she kept comforting me. I know my father must hate me cause I'm not his child." Xue Yahui cried as Xue Li went up to him.

"Yahui! You are my brother no matter what! It doesn't matter if it's by blood or not, you're still my brother!!!!" Xue Yahui started crying more as he went to hug Xue Li as he patted Xue Yahui's back. Duke Due Cheng then looked to his men.

"None of you are to hurt my sons! This tiger cannot be harmed either! It is a hero to this family! Yahui you are still my son that I raised. Don't carry such a heavy burden by yourself." Xue Yahui saw Duke Xue Cheng as his father as he hugged him.

Xue Liang stood tall as her mother and brother knew who she was. Xue Liang went into the forest as she walked in. "Pretty Tiger! Will I see you again!?" Xue Yahui yelled as he was still sniffling as he went up to her. She smiled in her head as she licked his cheek. Walking off as she soon disappeared as the only thing they heard was her roar that echoed in the forest.