Tyler (Sam's POV)

Sam's POV
I never really liked parties but having a brother whose friends threw parties like snow in the winter season, I was bound to love them right? But I wasn't only coming cause of my love for parties, I also had a tinsy crush on one of Blake's teammates but he didn't need to know that. Blake had some unspoken rule about teammates not dating blood. I know it's for my good but it was starting to get annoying. Tyler is a really nice guy, he's really cute and I think he likes me too. He's been sending me texts and we've started talking alot but Blake doesn't know. I come to these parties just to get a little time with him.

I spotted Blake with Rue. Perfect timing. I'm not sure if Blake likes Rue but he's not really given a girl any attention since Mabel. "Hey Sam", I turned quickly. "Oh hi Ty, how're you?" "I'm good. I thought you wouldn't come. I've been looking for you." " Oh well I'm here now" "Yeah I like that". He smiled widely at me, I couldn't help but smile back, "Let's go to the back?" "Sure". He took my hand and we walked to the back. I liked these moments with Tyler. It's like he gets me. He never judges me and he finds my weird moments funny. I love that he laughs at everything I say even if it's not funny and he looks straight into my eyes so I know I have his full attention when I'm talking, never wiping that beautiful smile off his face. He wants to tell Blake about us but I'm scared how he's going to react and I don't want Tyler to get hurt so I told him I'll tell him myself in my time. We spoke about a whole lot of things before I noticed Blake had left the dance floor. "Okay Ty see you in school" "Sure". He gave me a tight hug before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hadn't seen Jess since I left them at the bar. I wonder where she could be. She was the only one that knew about Ty and I really need to talk to her right now. I got to the bar and guess what I found. "Jess? Are you okay?". She turned and slumped into my arms, "Yess of course I am. Do I not look okay? I feel really really okay". She slurred as she struggled to stay on her feet. You have got to be kidding me. I held into her tightly, "Come on let's go." She froze and looked at me, "Already? But the party's just getting started" "Yeah and you can't even stand on your own feet. Let's go". I struggled to hold her as we made our way to my car. It was even much harder to open the door. "Okay stay here. I'm going to find Rue". She just nodded and went into deep slumber. I think.

I know for sure that Rue's with Blake. They're probably dancing. I got there, okay nope they're probably upstairs. Not there either. I continued searching round the house till I found them at the backyard by the pool. They were having a deep conversation and as I inched closer to them I tried to make out what they were saying. "Then Sam kept screaming and crying till they had to stop the ride so our mum could bring her down. I swear she would've jumped off herself". Rue was laughing really hard, "Wait you said she was ten?" He nodded still smiling. Oh so this is what we do now big brother. I cleared my throat, "I see you're entertaining Rue really well". Silence. They both turned to look at me sheepishly then Rue burst into laughter again. "I'm sorry Sam but I can't help it". I rolled my eyes. "We have to go." "Wait already?!" That was Blake. "Jess is in a bad state" my answer more to Rue than Blake. She got the message and dusted herself up. She turned to Blake, "Thanks for tonight". He smiled, "Sure Anytime".  We both walked back to the car silently. Jess was still passed out. The ride was silent till Rue broke it. "She must've drank a lot". "Jess is going through alot but she doesn't like to talk about it till she's ready so let's just give her time. She'll be okay". I was saying that mostly to myself than to Rue. Whatever happened to Jess, it must've been big.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update. I've been really really busy with school work. I can't promise an update soon either. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment down below I'd like to know your thoughts.