Interview Session with the Squad

Heyyy, so we're doing a little interview session with the squad todayyyy, I hope you enjoy it.

1. What do you love the most about your character?

Rue: I love that's she's like down to earth. She's cheerful but like always aware of other people's feelings and she's super cute!

Sam: Samantha is very very jovial. An extreme extrovert. I love that she doesn't like give a fuck about anything! She's a trend setter bish!

Jess: Sam you know you just swore twice?

Sam: Shhhhh

Jess: Jessica is literally the calmest person in the squad asides Skylar and maybe Jeff. She's a reader and a very observant person, remember when she remembered Noah's hoodie during the investigation? Yeah, that's my girl!

Sam rolls her eyes

Jace: Jace is just an amazing person. He's hot and sexy and fresh and

Rue: Get to the point!

Jace: I'm getting there! Anyways, he's just a cool dude. I'm the one that makes my girlfriend look cool.

Jess glares at him while everyone laughs

Jeff: I think my character isn't in this world literally, he's always in the game and stuff. I'm happy he was able to find a love interest before the end of the story. It's good to see him doing something asides video games.

Skylar: I think my character is like a very high key introverted person. He has no beef with anyone, doesn't talk to much and like understands his boundaries. I love how he like maintained his friendship with Rue and like understood not to take it too far cause I'm pretty sure we all knew that Skylar had a tinsy crush on Rue at the beginning.

Jeff: He did?

Jess: How would you know? You're always in your game.

Everyone laughs

Blake: Blake Andrews... Hmmm he's like supposed to be the typical bad boy kinda guy yeah? He was, he actually was. That time Brody was like Dylan and Blake used to bully him for liking Sam so he was like a stereotypical bad boy but then like after therapy, he changed. I'm happy the story didn't like dwell alot on Blake's past like it really showed his growth. Blake's a cool open minded guy, loves his friends and his girlfriend and

Sam: Blah blah blah that's enough

Blake glares at Sam as Tyler starts talking,

Tyler: Tyler's a really chill guy. He's super chill. I don't think he fought with anyone through this story

Jess: He did! At the beach, remember?

Sam: Yes babe, when you fought for me!

Tyler: oh yeah. Anyways, what I mean is like he doesn't just pick a fight till he's triggered. This story didn't really explore Tyler's point of view or story. I hope the sequel does.

It definitely will, Ty!

Jack: Well, to me. I think Jack's the vibe of the squad.

Everyone: What?!

Jack: Yeah! He's like super hyper most of the time and extremely funny

Jace: In your dreams bro

Jack: Y'all love me but you just won't admit it !

2. What'd you like the most about your girlfriend/boyfriend in the story?