Paintball Time!

"Isn't she lesbian?", I asked Blake with a confused expression on my face. He had his arm around my shoulders, "She is but Jack's not hearing that". Jack slammed his hands on the table, "I don't care! Amandla Steinberg is my soulmate and we will meet one day and she'll fall in love with me". Jeff groaned and took off his headphones, "Do you have to be loud?", He frowned at Jack.

For the past week, Blake, Tyler and Jack have been sitting at our table for lunch and it has been a whole mass of fun. We even had to join two tables together for all of us to fit. We were almost a football team, people had already started tagging us different names. Even JuicyGist posted our picture.

"We should go out!", Sam exclaimed. "We don't have a group picture and I want it!", She said. Jace groaned, "Why are you always so hyped up about outings Sam? God! You drain me". She just pouted, "Suck up all you want but we're still going out!". Then she turned to Tyler, "You'll go out with me, right Ty?". He was so focused on the match replays that he was watching on his phone that he didn't even bother to glance up but he still nodded, "Yeah sure". She squealed and hugged him, "That's why I'm dating you not Jace", then she stuck her tongue out at Jace.

"Blake, how about you?", She leaned over the table to look at Blake. He was also watching the replays and at the same time, playing with my hair. He also didn't glance up, "If Rue's coming, sure". Sam gasped, "Not even for your own sister! I hate all of you except Ty". Tyler didn't hear her cause he was still focused on the replays. She sighed and placed her head on the table, "I hate all of you including Ty".

Jace and I sat in our sociology class staring at the teacher but I don't think both our minds were in class. I was thinking of calling Bri cause I haven't heard from her in a while and it was unusual. Jace tapped my shoulder and I turned to face him. He whispered, "I'm going to ask Jess out". I silently squealed, "Really?". He nodded excitedly, "I was thinking of doing it at the our outing. Want to help me plan it?". I squealed again, "Sure!". This time, the teacher caught me.

On my way to my dorm, I called Bri and she picked almost immediately. "Rue! How're you! I heard about the whole Noah thing and then I wondered about how you were doing then Noah came to school the next day with black eye and bruises and then there was a rumour that your new boyfriend beat him up. What the hell is going on?!", She exclaimed. "Calm down Bri" then I let her in on everything that happened from when I saw the video to now. After 5 seconds of silence, she said, "This Blake guy must be something. I can't wait to meet him for real". I smiled cause I could tell she was smiling. We continued talking about major random stuff till I hung up.

Jace and I came up with a massive plan. We told Sam about it and we all promised to seal our lips till the moment. So now, we were all dressing up in I and Jess's room. Sam had practically all her clothes here. "What are the both of you so giddy about", Jess eyed Sam and I. We shook our heads and looked away, Sam said, "I'm just excited cause this is our first outing as all of us together!". Jess nodded and face her mirror then we looked at each other and smiled excitedly.

"Sam you realise we're going paintballing not a classy restaurant", Jack said as he eyed Sam from top to bottom. Sam was wearing a red dress, it was free at the end and then she finished up with sandals. Sam rolled her eyes, "I wouldn't even wear this to a restaurant". Tyler put his arm around hers and pecked her cheek, "Don't mind Jack. He has no dress sense". Jack snorted, "Funny for you to say, you're always copying me!". Blake, Tyler, Skylar and Jack were wearing black leather jackets and black jeans with sneakers. Jace and Jeff were wearing black jean jackets and black jeans. Jess was wearing a blue crop top, blue jeans and sneakers. Sam was wearing a red dress as you already know and I was wearing a white and black chiffon top and black jeans.

We strolled through the entrance of the building and a man was waiting for us. "Welcome, if you would follow me to the game point", he ushered us into a large field with many caravans, hideouts and checkpoints. "Let's get you geared up and then you can split into teams", the man said. As we followed him closely, i was dragged backwards towards Blake. He took off his jacket leaving him with a black V-neck t-shirt, "Wear this, I love that top so much that I don't want to ruin it". I stared at him dumbly, "What makes you think you'll ruin it?". He smirked, "Cause I'm taking you down honey" then he strode off.

We were all strapped in our gears which were very heavy. He handed us the guns and told us to put on our masks. We split ourselves into teams. Blake, Jess, Tyler, and Sky were in one team, Jace, Sam, Jack and I were in another team while Jeff decided that he would be the commentator. We were giving a 5 seconds headstart to get into our positions and then the game started.

"What are you doing? Shoot him!", I whisper yelled at Sam as both she and Tyler were having a stare down, guns pointed at each other. "I love you Ty, I don't want to have to do this", Sam fake cried. "I would never hurt you Sam", Tyler said back equally fake crying. I groaned, "Oh for fuck's sake!". I shot  Tyler and Sam screamed and ran up to him as fake died. Just then, Sky shot Sam from a distance and blew the tip of his gun before running away. I took down Jess which was pretty easy cause I was behind her the whole time she kept hiding and Blake had taken down Jack. I was walking quietly when I heard a "Freeze!". I stood frozen then I realized that Blake and Sky were at either sides of me. "Told you, I'll take you down", Blake smirked. Once they both shot, I ducked so the paintballs hit the both of them and then I got up on squealed, "I won. I won haha" in both their faces while doing a victory dance.

Blake and Sky kept frowning at each other because they were blaming each other for their loss. We were giving each other high fives when Jess gasped, "Where's Jace?". Everyone looked at each other in panic, according to plan. Ty got up from the seat he was sitting on, "Maybe he got lost, let's go back and look for him". We went back to the game arena and pretended to be looking for him. Then we heard Jess scream, we ran towards her scream and saw her sitting next to a fake unconscious Jace. She was hitting and slapping him awake. I secretly started recording as I tried to hold my laughter. She started crying and hitting him with her head hung low.

"You hit too hard for a girl". Jess immediately looked up in shock and stared at a smiling Jace. He smiled widely, "Would you go out with me?". Everyone watched the scene with suspense. Then Jess hit Jace again but this time laughing, "You're so stupid. Don't do that again! As your punishment, I won't give you an answer till Thursday". She stood and started dusting her clothes when Jace groaned, "After everything?". She smiled evilly and turned to all of us, "You guys knew, didn't you?". We all looked away and started muttering things to ourselves. She just walked forward but not before giving all of us the finger.

We laughed as Jace pulled her back and we all posed for a group picture. With the huge smile on our faces and our clothes looking like rainbows, there was no better moment than now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~