Let it Out!

"Are you okay?", I ran up to her. She looked up at me, "Yeah I guess. We talked it over. He apologized for the way he had been treating me lately and I said it was fine. He explained his feelings for Jess and I was like "I know". Anyways, it went well. I cried a bit, we hugged for a bit then we let go". She turned to me, "I couldn't have done it without you Rue so I thought you'd be the first to know". I watched her closely, she seemed okay. A bit sad, but she wasn't crying her balls out and that's a good thing. "Thank you Rue. I'm going to get me another juicy guy who'd put me first", she smiled and got up. I smiled back, relieved that she was okay. There are few people like Miranda in the world, she was considerate and understanding. She was obviously sad but she wouldn't let that hold her down.

It was lunchtime and we were all seated at our table. Sam and Jess were talking to Jace about the upcoming game. Everyone knew that Jace had broken up with Miranda but he didn't say a word about it, he would just shrug and glance at Jess. Jeff was focused on his video game, he might end up marrying that thing.

I could see Blake's table from across the cafeteria. He sat with his teammates and the cheerleaders which were mostly from his set. I could spot Mabel stealing glances at him while he was stealing glances at me. I could also see Jack trying to balance a chip on his nose while his teammates including Tyler were laughing their asses off.

I turned back to face the person talking to me. "It looks like I'm going to be doing all of the assignment", he said. "Of course not Skylar. You know what? Let's go to your secret hideout later and we can finalize the assignment", I smiled at him. He nodded, "Okay sure. I also brought your clothes, the ones you left at my house cause they were soaking wet". Just then, everyone except Jeff turned to look at us with raised eyebrows. "You went to his house?", Sam exclaimed. "It was the night of the party. Rain fell so I couldn't go...", I tried defending till Jess spoke up, "No wonder! I noticed you weren't wearing your dress when you came back. I should've known". I groaned, "You guyssss". Jace and Skylar just kept laughing.

I picked up my phone and saw 5 missed calls from Noah. Why would he call me 5 times? It's always just twice then a text. I picked up the phone to call him back when Mabel walked up to me. I looked at her questioningly and I saw Blake look over at us too but with a neutral face. "Well if it isn't the cheat", she smirked. "Go straight to the point Mabel. What do you want?", I frowned. "I wanted to apologize for insinuating that you were a cheat because now I understand that it is a mutual thing between you and your boyfriend", she smiled swirling her hair. Everyone at the table looked at her confused, then she gasped, "You haven't seen it yet?". I was losing patience, "See what yet? Stop fucking beating around the bush Mabel". "Okay", she said in a high pitched voice as she told us to open the JuicyGist website. It was a website for most high school students, the guy operating it is anonymous but he always posted stuff about people and it was always true. We opened the website.

His recent post about a party. He posted pictures and videos from the party. I kept scrolling down confused till I saw one with a caption, "Doesn't this guy have a girlfriend?" and my face was posted beside the video. I clicked on the video and I could feel everyone's eyes on me including Blake. It was a video of Noah making out with a girl and everyone was chanting his name. I gasped and almost dropped my phone. "Awwnn why are you upset?", Mabel said with an evil smile on her face. I could feel my chest getting tight and it was hard for me to breathe. I could hear Sam and Jess's voices as they tried to calm me down but I could only see red. Suddenly, I felt someone lift me and start walking. "Everyone back to your meal", he yelled and I recognized it was Blake.

I felt cold breeze slap my face as we stepped out of the cafeteria. We stopped somewhere and he placed me down. "Breathe Evans", he said softly. He held my shoulders softly, " In, out, in ,out". I followed his instructions and after a while, I started seeing clearly again. He looked very worried, just because of me. "Rue, what happened? What did she show you?", He said looking straight into my eyes with so much concern. I can't believe I rejected Blake all because of Noah and this is what I get back. I stupidly believed that Noah and I would last and I sent away the one person who bought me chicken noodle soup and helps me with my panic attack. I'm so dumb!

"Nothing. It was nothing", I got up and started dusting my clothes. He looked at me blankly, "You're shutting me out". I started walking off but he grabbed my arm, "Evans". "Thanks Blake but I have an assignment to do". I removed my arm and walked off.

I called Skylar to meet me at his hideout. I sat, painting when he walked in. He slowly walked up to me with his hands in his pockets, "Rue, are you okay?". I continued painting without glancing at his face, "Why won't I be?". Taking the hint that I wasn't going to talk, he turned to stand behind me and looked at the painting. "It's beautiful", he said. I stopped painting and looked at it. It was like a hollow hole, Skylar and I were in it. He held his guitar and I had a paintbrush.

"We are connected in a way that we are both finding solace. You in your guitar and I in painting. It doesn't really make sense but at least we have something to submit", I smiled at him. He didn't return my smile, instead he just looked at me intently, "You're going to act like whatever happened in the cafeteria didn't happen?". I groaned, "For God's sake, Skylar, let it be!". I got up, packed my stuff and left.

I got to my room and Sam and Jess were already waiting. "Jesus, Rue, what happened to your phone?", Sam ran up to me. I switched off my phone because Sam, Jess, Noah and the guys were blowing up my phone. I shrugged and walked to my bed. "Rue, you know you can talk about it", Jess said gently. I snapped, "Talk about what? Talk about the fact that I'm a fool? That I stupidly thought that Noah would actually wait for the holidays? Or that I rejected this nice guy for a boyfriend who had no issue making out with some stranger at a party? Of course I can talk about it!". They both stared at me in shock before silently nodding. They proceeded to talk to themselves while I faced the wall and thought about everything.

Bri ran up to me, "Rue Rue!". I turned around as she ran into me, "Calm down Bri, what happened?". I laughed as she tried to speak amidst her fast breathing. "I just heard from one of the cheerleaders that Noah Disick likes you!". I stood shocked before stuttering, "Wa..wait wh what? You mean Noah like the Noah Disick?". She screamed "Yes". A few people looked at her like she was crazy. I patted her shoulder, "There's no way that's true Bri. You know this school and rumours". Just then someone cleared his throat, Bri smiled widely as I turned around to see Noah. "Hey Rue, want to meet up after school?"

After school that day, we hung out and the day after and the day the day after. I still remember the day he asked me out like it was yesterday,

Bri looked at me questioningly, "Are you sure this is where he said you should meet up?". I looked at the ice-cream parlor we always hung out at, the lights were off and it looked closed "Yeah. This is it. Let's check if it's locked". We walked towards the door, I pulled it open and we stepped in, "Hello? Noah? I don't think anyone is here. Let me call him". I pulled out my phone and dialled his number. Suddenly, we could hear a phone ringing and we both looked at each other. We started following the sound till Bri stepped on something and it burst. "Jesus!", She screamed. Just then, the lights came on and there were purple balloons and strings everywhere, there was a guy playing a guitar and some of Noah's friends videoing. Standing in the middle end of the room was Noah with a big smile on his face and a writing at the top of his head that read "Will you go out with me?". I covered my mouth with my hands as Bri nudged me forward. I walked up to Noah and punched his arm lightly, "You didn't have to do this". "So what's your answer", he smiled down at me. "Yes", I squealed as he leaned in and kissed me.

It was so perfect.

What happened?

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore so I let it out.

I let it all out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ruah is officially overrrr!!!!

But there's still team Blue and there's now a team Ruky! Let me know what team you're on in the comments section.

Also, I'm thinking of giving a chapter to Sam's story, Yay or Nay

Let me know down below!