Dirty Slut?

For some reason, everyone has been staring at me since I entered the block. They've all been gasping and pointing at me. This is strange. I spotted Sam and Jess at their lockers, they both waved me over. "Guys, this is weird. Everyone's looking at me", I told them worriedly. "Yeah they would if they saw this", she gave me her phone. There was a picture of Blake and I from last night. Blake was kissing my neck and my eyes were closed. Oh my God! How? Someone was watching us?

Sam and Jess looked at me in worry. "Guys, it is not what it looks like. I promise, nothing happened between us". They both hugged me as I shook furiously. What if Noah sees this? He knows some people here. "It's okay Rue. We believe you. In fact we have a pretty good idea of the person behind this", Sam patted my back. I looked up to see that both Sam and Jess were looking at something behind me. I turned, scratch that, someone.

Mabel

She smirked and walked away, followed by her two minions.

The day dragged by. People were still giving me looks. Some nasty, some confused, some furious and some pitiful. By the time I sat down on our lunch table, I was completely frustrated with all the stares. Jeff looked at me worriedly before handing me his maltesers. Awww what would I do without these guys? Jace was at football practice and I'm guessing Miranda is with him. Sam and Jess were trying to cheer me up by telling me stuff that happened in their classes and Sky was, well just being Sky. I was just about to eat my sandwich when I noticed that everywhere was completely quiet. I turned around to see Mabel and her minions walking towards our table.

She stopped directly in front of me. "Well well well if it isn't the school's slut. How did you feel having my boyfriend's tongue roam your skin". Ew she just made it sound disgusting. "Aren't you going to say something missy?". I stood up and faced her one on one, "Mabel, you can't come here and jump into conclusions because nothing happened between Blake and I". She just smirked, "Really? Nothing happened. Then explain the picture". Every single person was staring at us. Sam and Jess both stood beside me glaring at Mabel before Sam spoke up, "We know you took the picture Mabel so don't ask silly questions". Mabel turned to her, "So even if I did, what was she doing with him in the first place? I thought she has a boyfriend or did I hear wrong?" She said that facing me. "For the last time Mabel, nothing happened between..". Before I could finish my sentence, I felt cold liquid from my head down my body. Mabel poured a whole punch over my entire body. What the hell? I was loosing my patience. "What the hell is wrong with you?!", Jess snapped. Mabel just smirked, "That's what happens to dirty sluts who can't keep their hands to themselves!". That's it! I lunged forward and punched her in the face. She stood in shock before she quickly recovered and lunged towards me. We were both clawing at each other while Sam and Jess were trying to pull us apart.

"That's enough!", We both froze and snapped our heads towards the direction of the door. There stood Blake, with a very very angry scowl on his face. He walked forward and stopped directly Infront of the both of us. "What the hell is wrong with the both of you?", He snapped. Everyone gasped. Mabel held Blake's arm and started crying, "Look what she did to me, Blake. Just look at what this slut did to me!". He removed her hand from his body before fully turning to her, "If you ever call her that again, I promise you, you'll forget your name". She froze in shock but Blake wasn't done yet. "And haven't I told you to stop talking to me! We are not together anymore Mabel so stop acting like a crazy bitch and get that in your fucking skull!". I had never seen Blake so angry before. He was practically fuming.

He turned to face everyone, "Listen up everyone! What you saw was true and not that it's anyone's business but Rue is not a slut. She didn't shove herself in my face! I expressed my feelings to her to which she rejected. That's it! So I don't want to hear anyone calling her names or giving her any nasty looks or you'll be dealt with personally by me. Got it?" Silence. "I'll take that as a yes", he turned and grabbed my arm. He pulled me outside and kept pulling me till we stopped in front of his apartment. He pushed me inside, still not speaking to me. He pulled me into what I assume to be his room, gave me a shirt which I also assume to be his. "The shower is down the hall", he said and walked right out.

I quickly picked the shirt and ran into the bathroom. After making sure I had washed away all the punch from my hair and body, I put on Blake's shirt. It was very big and comfortable. I love it. Now, to see Blake.

I walked down the stairs to see Blake cooking in the kitchen. I slowly walked towards him and he turned when he heard my footsteps. His eyes raked my body from top to bottom before he turned back to continue what he was doing. I just stood awkwardly by the stairs. "Sit down", he gestured at the sit infront of the counter he was standing by. I sat quietly just watching him. He passed a plate to me and in it was omelette. He opened the fridge and passed me an orange juice, "Eat up". I mumbled thanks before I started eating the omelette.

He sat across me, texting on his phone. After I finished, I looked up at him and said thanks. He didn't look up from his phone, "Yeah sure. It's just omelette. It's no big deal". "I'm not talking about the omelette. I'm talking about everything that happened".  He finally looked at me in the eyes, "Sure". As he lowered his head back to his phone, his eyes caught my knuckles. They were still a bit red from the punch but not too many damage. He stood up, went to fridge and brought back some ice. Then he took my palm in his and started rubbing the ice over my knuckles. "What were you thinking?", He asked. I rolled my eyes, "oh pardon me for defending myself when I'm being called a dirty slut". He sighed as he continued rubbing the ice, "You shouldn't let your anger consume you, Rue". I suddenly felt a tightness in my chest as all the air escaped the room.

Flashback
"You killed my dad!", I sobbed as I kept pushing the lady away. My mum tried to comfort me but I kept screaming, "Mum, she killed dad! Why did you have to take my dad?", I asked the lady as I kept pushing her away. My mum pulled me towards her and hugged me tightly, "It's okay Rue. Don't let your anger consume you. It's okay".

"Rue! Rue, answer me! Rue", I snapped back to reality to see Blake holding my shoulders and shaking me furiously. I started gasping for air as he kept repeating, "It's okay. Just breathe in and breathe out. Slowly. Just like that". I kept repeating that till I was finally able to breathe again. Blake hugged me tightly till I reassured him that I was fine. He looked at me worriedly, "Does that happen often?". I looked straight into his comforting eyes, "Just once in a while when I'm triggered. It started happening when I lost my dad. Whenever I remember it, I just feel really clustered or if I'm in a tight place, I might get triggered as well". I don't know why I told him but I just felt that I should.

Blake said I could stay in his room and he would take the couch. I feel really bad as I watch him pack a blanket and pillows. "You know you can like stay beside me. I can't take the whole bed". He looks at me flatly before responding, "What do you take me for Rue? A log of wood? I am a man with feelings and needs to be satisfied and you know very well how I feel about you so no! I can't lay on a bed with you on it!". He slammed the door. Okay, that took a turn.

I laid on Blake's soft bed with a really soft pillow that smelt just like him. I thought about everything that had happened today up till now and I couldn't help but groan. "You have a boyfriend and yet here you are in a guy's house in a guy's room on a guy's bed. What are you doing, Rue?", I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sure you thought they were gonna sleep on the same bed.
Sorry to disappoint you but Blake respects boundaries.
Go Blue!