Cheating Scumbag

It's been 2 days since I saw the video. I haven't left my bed, left my room or even had a shower. "Omg Rue! You have to get up", Sam muttered as she and Jess entered the room. I groaned into my pillow that smelt like nachos because of the nacho crumbs on my bed. I have been streaming Netflix and munching nachos all day. I finally turned on my phone yesterday, I spoke to my mum and Jordan to assure them I was okay and was just taking a break off my phone. Mum bought it but Jordan obviously didn't. He had seen the video and promised me he was going to hit Noah, I just laughed slightly. He made me promise that I'll be okay and he would be visiting soon.

Sam opened the curtains and I groaned, "The light! It burns". "Get up you vampire! We're going to the ice-cream parlor. The guys are waiting!", Jess threw a pillow at me. "I'm not going!", I said grumbling. "Oh yes, you are!", They both yelled as they dragged me from my bed to the floor. "Ow! You guyss", I groaned as I rubbed my elbow. "God Rue you stink!".

They dragged me into the ice-cream parlor, Sam and Jess looking excited while I look like I was some undercover celebrity with big hoodie, large shades and a heavy scowl on my face as we walked into the parlor. "Look who the cat dragged in!", Jack stood up and put his hand around my shoulder which I roughly shoved away. "Someone's pissed at her own cheer up party", Jace smirked. I scowled back before grumbling sitting. Sam sat beside Tyler and held his hand, I guess they're a thing now. Jess sat beside Jeff while I sat beside Jace and Jack on my other side then Sky beside him and then Blake. He hadn't said a word since I came in, he nodded at me and that was it.

There were different flavours of ice-cream and pizza on the table, "You guys didn't have to", I cooed. Tyler smiled softly at me, "Did you expect us to leave you in your dorm to decay?". I looked down at my hands, "Yeah". I sighed as I took off my shades. I'm sure my eyes look really puffy and red which is a huge contrast to my green eyes, I must really look like a vampire but I didn't care. These are my friends, they wouldn't judge me,

Or so I thought,

"Woah Rue, you look like the walking dead!", Jack laughed and got a high five from Tyler who in turn got a scowl and a smack from Sam. Jess leaned in to say, "Don't mind him. You don't look that bad". Just then Jeff looked up and said, "Yeah, you look like the alien in my videogame!". Everyone laughed including me.

I was starting to let loose and I was enjoying myself. My friends are the absolute best, they were all trying to cheer me up and it was so sweet. We were cracking dry jokes and it was Tyler's turn, he was about to speak when he froze before he said, "Who's the guy walking intently towards our table?". Everyone turned including me and there was Noah, in all of his form. You have got to be kidding me!

"Rue", his voice croaked. He tried stepping forward to touch me when all the guys stood up and scowled at him. He stepped back before clearing his throat, "Can we talk?". He gulped as he watched the guys, "Alone". Sam stood up as well, "Why would she want to talk to you Noah? I can't believe we liked you". She almost lunged at him but Tyler held her in place. He looked at me pleadingly, "Rue, please". I looked at those blue eyes that I fell in love with. This was the perfect time to tell him we were over once and for all. I stood up and walked towards him, Sky held my arm and he looked like he was asking if I was sure, I nodded. It's not like he's going to hit me or anything, this is Noah we're talking about. I walked past him towards the door, "Outside". I kept walking and he followed me.

"Noah, what the hell?", I rose my hands up in frustration. "I can explain Rue. Please", he begged. I folded my hands and stood opposite him, "Go on, explain. Cause I know you don't have any logical explanation for what you did. Just that you're a lying cheating scumbag! You fought with me for going to party without telling you and here you are making out with other girls in parties", I yelled in anger. "It was just one", he said pleadingly. My blood was boiling in anger, "That's your excuse? That's your fucking excuse?! Noah, I'm done. We're done". He tried coming forward to touch me but I flinched back, "Don't touch me! I can't believe you! I trusted you with everything, Noah. I really did. But you threw it all away, Noah". I started crying uncontrollably and he tried coming forward to touch me again but I flinched back.