COLLEGES (BONUS CHAPTER)

BONUS CHAPTER!!!!!

There they sat around the fire as Jace burnt marshmallows and Jack sang with his fake guitar. The girls danced around the fire while the guys sang and cheered for the girls. 

"Alright alright alright, let's play a game!", Sam squealed. They agreed and went to sit. "What game are we playing?", Rue asked as she redid her hair into it's messy bun. "Guess the college!", Sam squealed. "Oh boy", Jace muttered.

"Let me start!", Tyler said. We turned our focus to him as he started talking, "So it's big" "Duh!", Bri said. We laughed before turning back to him. "I'm trying not to spoil it!", Sam giggled. Everyone rolled their eyes, obviously she knows, we're dating! "Okay so there are lots of trees" "Princeton?", Jess piped.  "No, there are always rallies and debate stuff going on there" "Harvard?", Jeff tried. "Nope, one of the campuses is named Abu Dhabi" "NYU!", Rue screamed. "Yeah!", Tyler laughed as he clapped. "Yay! You're going with Blake! That's awesome!", Jess beamed.

"My turn! So it's in England", Jack started. "Cambridge!", Sam yelled. "Nope! It has a huge library" " University of Bristol?", Skylar chimed in. "Nah nah nah, it's in Wales. You must know this one" "Swansea!", Jace yelled. "Babe I caught you cheating!", Jess frowned as she tapped his head.

"No one needs to ask Blake cause we all know where he's going!", Tyler smirked. "Yeah cause he hasn't shut up about it since last month", Sam said as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Going to stroll for a bit. Be right back", Blake said as he stood and left.

"Jace you're still burning the marshmallows", Jess whined.

"Cause I'm too hot babe", he replied.

And everyone laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~