Trusting you

RUE'S POV

I picked my duffel bag and my other bag for essential stuff. We're going hiking so I gotta be ready.

The guys graduated a few weeks ago. It was one of the happiest days of my life, to see Blake so happy. We were practically inseperable that day. His parents had an after party for him at his house and literally everyone was there. It was great, very fun.

Since summer started, we haven't seen each other asides facetime and texting. Then Jack said he knows a great place for camping and that we should go camping. We're all very excited, especially me cause I've always wanted to go camping. I wanted to bring tents but Jack told us that he'd take care for everything so here I am, running down the stairs and outside to meet the honking car, "Bye mum!" "Bye Honey!".

I entered the car with so much excitement. "Rue!" Sam squealed. I hugged her and shook Tyler's hand before turning to my side to give Blake a teddy bear hug. We stopped at Bri's house cause yeah she's coming as well. When she was in the car, "Let's go", I screamed. Sam and I put our hands out the car as music blared from the radio,

We are the kings and queens
Taking our aces out
We got all we need
No new friends now

Taratarata
No new friends
Taratarata
No new friends

We took several Snapchat selfies and IG stories before we finally pulled up at Jack's house. Jace's dad dropped the twins, Skylar and Jess. "My girlsssss", Jess screamed as she ran to hug us. The guys rolled their eyes and went inside.

"Welcome to my humble abode!", Jack yelled "But sadly, there's no time to look around because we're leaving now!". We squealed and went back outside. Jack's dad has an RV so we packed ourselves into it. Blake held my hand in one hand and our duffel bags in the other.

10 minutes later, we got down from the RV and looked around us. We were dropped in a fucking forest. "Um Jack are you sure this is safe?", Sam gulped as she asked. "Of course.......not", he said as he walked forward. "What did you say?", Sam asked in shock. "I said let's get going fellas", and with that we started walking into the woods.

An hour of complete confusion amongst ourselves and we still hadn't reached wherever Jack was taking us. "I don't get it. We're going camping so why can't we just camp right here? There's a lake down this path", Jace asked tiredly. "Cause where we're going is way better so get your lazy ass up and quit complaining!", Jack said.

"Anyone have water?", Jace asked. "Yeah I got some babe", Jess said as she pulled out a bottle from her bag. Jace took it and poured it on his head. "Jace! What the fuck? That's my only supply of water and you dump it on your head", Jess screamed. He looked guiltily, "I'm sorry babe but when my head gets hot, it doesn't go on well". Jess sighed as we kept going.

30 minutes later, and we were still walking. "Babe", Sam kept saying. "Yes?", Tyler responded dryly. "Babe" "yeah" "babe" "yeah" "babeeee" "yessss" "Babe!" "What is it?!", Tyler yelled in frustration. "Carry me?", Sam said with puppy eyes. Tyler sighed as he lifted her up and piggybacked her. She smiled in victory as we kept moving.

"Are you okay?", Blake asked as we walked. "Yeah I'm good", I said. "Want me to piggyback you?", He smirked. "No I'm okay, I promise", I said.

2 minutes later

"I cannot do this anymore", I whined. "Where the fuck are we? Why can't we camp right here?", I kept whining. Blake just laughed. "Blake" "Yeah?" "Blake" "I'm not piggybacking you". I groaned.

"Alright I'm done", Tyler said as he dropped Sam. "I can't move anymore dude!", Tyler screamed at Jack. "Let's just put up our tents and sit together and have lunch then we can keep going", Jess said. Everyone nodded and turned to Jack. "What?", He asked in confusion. Jeff stopped his conversation with Bri halfway and said to Jack, "The tents bro?". "What tents?", Jack asked. Everyone's face hardened. "You didn't bring the tents?", Blake growled. Jack started moving backwards slowly, "I didn't think we'd need...". "Someone call 911 cause there's about to be a murder case here", Jace said as Blake started chasing Jack with a rock.