Girls Vs Boys

"Sam, please pass my apple", Tyler said sheepishly. Sam groaned, "It's literally just in front of you. Just there!". "But coach said we shouldn't lift a finger till the game", he retorted. "Yes! To reserve all our strength", Jace added as he gave Jess the puppy dog eyes just so she could open his juice box. I rolled my eyes at them as I felt someone nudge my shoulder. I turned to look at Blake who was smiling at me sheepishly, "Rue, please can you put the food in my mouth? I can't lift my hands. Coach orders". I rose my brows at him, "Sure", I picked up a whole burger and stuffed it into his mouth. Then I quickly flew from my seat before he could catch me and dragged Sky with me as I held my tummy in pain because of my laughter. Before we left the cafeteria, I turned around to see a huge scowl on Blake's face and he was giving me the finger. I stuck out my tongue at him and left.

"Okay guys. I just want to say that I'm really impressed with all your paintings both as individuals and as a group. You have all done really well so to appreciate you for your effort, I'm going to allow you to paint whatever you want for your mid term test. I want to access your spontaneity and character. Your paintings has to show emotions, feelings, all of that. Just be spontaneous and creative. Good luck guys", she smiled at us then left the class. Sky turned to me, "If Art class isn't the best class in this school. We don't even use up to 30 minutes in this class". I laughed along with him as we picked up our stuff and left the class. We walked out of the block, smiling. I texted both Sam and Jess but they were both still in class. Sucks to be them!

"Do you want to..", Sky started saying but a voice interrupted him, "Evans!". Only one person calls me that, I smiled as I turned to see Blake running towards us. He caught up to us and ruffled my hair, "Done with class already?". I smiled and nodded, thinking he had already forgotten about what happened in the cafeteria. "Great. Wanna come over? The guys and I are watching replays", he gave me a breathtaking smile. "Yeah sure. I was actually seeing Sky off", I turned to Sky who was just staring ahead. "You were saying something?", I said to him. He shrugged and said, "I was actually asking if you wanted us to discuss about the assignment later". "Oh sure. I'd love that", I nudged his arm. He nodded and started walking away as I yelled after him, "Alrightt. See you later". Blake started pulling me along with him, "I don't fancy that guy". I looked up at him, "Who, Skylar?". "More like Delilah", he muttered. "What?", I burst out in laughter.

"I thought you said it was you and the guys", I said looking at the empty living room. "Yup, you represent the guys", he smiled as he turned the TV on and put on one of their previous matches. I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch. "Be right back", he said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Here's your popcorn!", He yelled. I was about to turn and collect it when I felt the popcorn fall all over my body. Blake started laughing loudly, "Did you think I forgot about that?". I groaned and fake cried, "You got popcorn crumbs all over my hair!".

We have been watching the replays for the past 30 mins and I have not been helpful in any way. "Why is nobody paying attention to that guy?! He just fell!", I yelled as I threw a popcorn at the screen. "He did it intentionally Rue. So that the other team gets a foul. It's obvious cause that guy didn't even touch him", Blake pointed out as he tried to focus on the game. I sat up from my lying position and squinted at the screen, "So he's cheating?". Blake smiled still looking at the screen, "Yeah". I scrunched my face in deep thought, "That explains why Noah was always falling. I should've known he was a cheat". Blake turned to face me and I smiled. He smiled back before shaking his head and facing the screen. I threw another popcorn at the screen when another guy fell, "Cheat!"

The game is tomorrow and the guys were very nervous. Sam, Jess and I have been trying to calm them down since morning but it wasn't working. We came up with a great idea to calm them down. We called Miranda to go shopping with us and she happily agreed (see why I love her?) then we texted them to meet us at the football field in 30 minutes and bring Jack along. When we got back, we quickly put on the new jerseys we bought and squealed excitedly to ourselves.

We strolled into the field and we spotted the guys already waiting. We caught up to them sashaying in our matching jerseys. "What's going on?", Jace looked at us confusedly along with the others. "We're playing a match!", Sam squealed. "Boys Vs girls", I added. Jess continued, "There are 4 girls thanks to Miranda and 4 guys" then Miranda ended with a big smile on her face, "The losing team buys dinner for the other team". The guys looked at us like we had gone mad then they started laughing, "We're obviously going to win", Jack said. We girls smirked at each other, that's exactly what we wanted to happen for the plan to work fully.

It's been almost 30 minutes since we started the game and the guys were losing their minds but also laughing their butts off. "Sam you're not supposed to pick up the ball!", Blake yelled for the 13th time. "But Tyler's too fast!", She groaned. "Miranda, you're not supposed to enter the field! You're the keeper", Jace yelled amidst his laughter. She shrugged smiling, "So I get to miss out on all the fun?". Jace shook his head smiling with his hands on his waist, "No! You're leaving your post open for us to score easily!". "Oh", Miranda said when she realised he was right. They were the cutest exs' ever, no silent beef between them just blooming friendship. "Rue, watch out", Jess screamed and I turned to see the Blake heading my direction with the ball. I tried tackling him but I just ended up falling on my butt. Everyone burst into laughter.

The guys ended beating us 31-1, and that one goal was because Sam distracted Tyler so Jess kicked the ball into the net. We were all walking to Blake's apartment, sweaty bodies all together. "You guys are so sweet", Tyler smiled as he put his hand over Sam's shoulder. Blake pulled me closer and smiled, "Yeah. At least we got exercise a bit and still have fun". Jack then yelled, "I don't give a fuck because I'm starving and you guys are making dinner!". Sam, Jess, Miranda and I looked at each other evilly.

"What is this?", Jace said looking at us as we smiled back at them. Jess smiled and gestured towards the bowls of water, "It's water, can't you see?". Blake groaned and looked at us, "we know it's water but where's the dinner?". Sam faked confusion yet smiling at the same time, "That's your dinner. Are you guys not satisfied? We can get you more if you want". Tyler started fake crying, "I know this is a joke but please get our dinner".

I walked up to Blake, everyone watching me, and I said in the same teacher to student tone he used the last time, "After   footballers   finish   playing,   they   drink   water".

The boys looked at us with pleading eyes as we sashayed out of the house.

We had already ordered pizza for them, but we didn't tell them that.

We high-fived ourselves as we walked back to our hostels laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loads of cutenessssssssss