Deranged Dylan

We're currently at one of the teammate's apartment for the celebratory party. Literally everyone is here, I'm surprised I can even move. Blake hasn't let go of my hands since we got here. Everyone had separated to different places and I was right here with Blake being surrounded by these large amount of people who want to talk to Blake.

I started to feel a bit dizzy because of the tight spaces and lack of air in this place.  Blake noticed my change in mood and whispered to me, "Are you okay?". I whispered back, "Yeah. I just feel a little dizzy that's all". He looked confused before understanding flickered on his face. He remembers I'm claustrophobic. "Do you want us to leave?", He whispered again. "Leave your own celebratory party? No way. I'll just go to the back for a bit, get a little air and I'll be back", I smiled up at him. He looked concerned, "Are you sure? We can just go". I shook my head and smiled at him as I let go of his hand and started to maneuver through the crowd.

I stepped outside and the cool breeze hit me and I took a deep breath and released it. Much better. I started walking around and stopped by the pool side just enjoying the aesthetic view. I wonder how these guys could afford this place. Rich parents, probably.

"Look who we have here", someone clapped their hands. I turned around to see some guy smirking at me. "Andrews's new bitch", he said. He looked familiar but I can't remember where I've seen him. "How're you feeling?", He asked in a teasing tone. "I'm good", I answered confusedly. Then he yelled, "Of course you would be since you're sleeping around with Andrews". "What?", I said with wide eyes. I could see people glancing at us from the sides, I spotted Sam and Jess looking at me worriedly. I saw Tyler go inside, probably to call Blake.

"You're surprised that I know or you're surprised I'm telling everyone", he smirked at me. I folded my arms and said, "I'm surprised you're bold yelling such a dumb statement". He just kept smirking, "Feisty I see. Isn't that Blake's jersey you're wearing? You know who once wore that?". Mabel.

"I don't really care about who did or who didn't but either ways it's not your fucking business", I clapped back. I was getting riled up and he knew it, "Blake can't have a solid relationship because of his dysfunctional dick. He's going to leave you too. ". "I'm not doing this", I started to walk away but he put his leg out and I tripped on it falling backwards directly into the pool.

Everyone gasped as I fell. I was drowning because why? I can't swim. I felt impact as someone jumped in and pulled me out. I opened my eyes to see Sam, Jess and a wet Jace. "Rue, are you okay?", Jess said worriedly as she cupped my cheek. I slightly nodded before coughing out water.

"What the fuck is your problem Dylan", Jack shoved him.

Wait, he's Dylan?

The one in the team that Mabel cheated on Blake with?

Before I could process what was happening, both Blake and Tyler ran out. Tyler stopped to take in the scene but Blake didn't stop. He kept walking fast towards Dylan and before I could blink, he punched Dylan in the face. "Are you deranged?", He yelled at him as he gave him another punch.

Dylan smirked, "Am I deranged? Yes! I'm fucking running crazy because everywhere I go it's Blake this, it's Blake that. We all won the game but everyone's praising you just cause you're the damn leader", he spat in Blake's face. So that's what this is about. Dylan's jealous of Blake.

"What does she have to do with this?", Blake snapped as he pointed at me. "She's got everything to do with this. You had everything going on for you! Brains, looks, football and the perfect queen Bee", Dylan shoved Blake and Blake shoved him back, "Who you slept with!". "Exactly because you don't get to have it all", Dylan yelled before pushing past Blake and walking out. 

I sat transfixed, silently shivering as everyone watched Blake. He clenched and unclenched his fists as he turned to look at me. He walked up to me and carried me up in his arms, bridal style. "From now on, we're getting fresh air together", he said sternly and I smiled as he walked out of the party.

"Netflix!", I yelled as I sat on Blake's bed. We walked to his apartment, I took a warm shower while he warmed up some leftover lasagna. So we have eaten and we are now in Blake's room, I in his hoodie, my wet hair packed up as we decided what to do. He picked up his laptop, turned off the lights and sat beside me.

We're watching "The Society" and it was getting pretty interesting. "What did he say to you", he said. I didn't look up from the series but still answered, "Oh just a few bullshit stuff. Nothing I can't handle". Blake was obviously still riled up about what happened at the party. "I hate that you're going through all these public stuff just cause of me", he muttered. I finally looked up at him, "Oh come on. This is the second guy you've punched because of me. We're even", I smiled. "I could punch a hundred more for you", he finally smiled back. I blushed and muttered, "I didn't know you're the cheesy type". I looked to see him looking intently at me with those hazel eyes and then he smiled, "I love when you do that". Before I could even ask what he meant, he leaned in and pulled me into him.

His lips crashed into mine. This kiss wasn't like the first one, no rush just slow and passionate. I could feel every part of my body come alive as I leaned into him more. He ran his hands through my packed hair and it fell down on my back, then he cupped my cheeks and pulled me closer. He didn't touch me anywhere asides my face and waist but I could tell he really wanted to. I smiled at his restraint. God! I love this guy.

He leaned back and rested his forehead on mine. "Can I take you out tomorrow?", He smiled at me. I bit my lip and nodded.

He asked me out! After kissing me twice!

Ironic...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~