chapter 16

**katherine's pov**

We start to get settled into the hotel room, since we have to leave early in the morning.
Billie puts on music as she packs the clothes and accessories that she took out of her bag once we got here today. She paces the hotel room, picking up things and trying to sort them out.

"Baby, why are you rushing? It's only 8pm and we have all night." I asked, watching her frantically try to pack.

"I don't know, I just want it all done right now. Let me do things the way I want please." she said with slight attitude, but she was tired and grumpy so I just acted like it didn't happen.

She finished packing, and came over to cuddle for a little bit before she showered.

"I missed your cuddles, you're so warm and cozy. I could lay here all day." she said while laying in my arms, letting me play with her hair.

Her hair was a pretty blue now, she had just dyed it not too long ago. I personally really love the color on her, but she doesn't like it that much.

I twirl her hair strands in my fingertips, feeling her breathing change after a while. I tilt my head just enough to see if she's sleeping, and to no surprise, she is.

"Hey love, you still need to shower." I say, moving her just a little bit, only enough to wake her up.

She hasn't been sleeping for long so I know she won't get mad at me for waking her up so she can shower.

She lifts herself off the bed before giving me a small kiss, and walking to the small hotel bathroom to shower.

I sit on my phone, scrolling through twitter and liking and retweeting things that I think are funny or that I can relate to.

I go to instagram, and click on my profile. I've noticed my followers raising recently. I've never really had many, maybe about 3,000 from people I meet at concerts or just whenever I go places, I like to interact with people there.

I also met a ton of people through Madison and Conan, but now I have almost 6,000. I'm not sure why it would raise 3,000 in just a little over a month and a half, but I don't think much of it.

Billie soon pops her head out of the bathroom door, asking me to grab her clothes from either one of our suitcases. I grab her a sports bra and underwear from her suitcase (obviously) and one of my big shirts with a pair of her shorts.

I walk over to the door to bring her clothes, but for some reason I catch her gaze. We look at each other for a second, but before anything else happens, she decided maybe it's a good idea to put her clothes on.

She comes out of the bathroom, and walks up to me, placing her hands on my waist slightly, but not sexually or with a tight grip.

She looked me in the eyes until I moved my eyes to her lips, which gave her permission to kiss me slowly.

This kiss was different. She acted as if she hadn't seen me in months and was longing for this kiss. She deepens into it, and so do I.

She tightened her grip across my waist, still firm and gentle though. Kissing me eagerly and swiftly.

Our lips move together, not wanting to separate, but she steps back a little, looking me in the eyes.

She kisses me again, but this time spinning both of us around so we weren't against the wall anymore, firmly falling onto the bed. She makes sure i'm fully on the bed so we don't fall, still keeping our lips connected. The kiss still seems to deepen, even when I didn't think it could anymore.

She moved one hand farther up my waist, but not too far up, and the other to hold my jaw.

She moved her lips down from mine to my neck, leaving small, firm kisses on the sweet spots.

My breathing gets a bit heavier, but nothing too serious, and nothing that will make noise.

I wasn't sure where this was going, and I honestly wouldn't complain if it went even farther, but I don't think that was her intent.

She moved back up to my lips, placing her hand on my neck, slightly squeezing, which made me let out a small noise.

"Are you okay? I don't wanna hurt you." she said, sitting up so that she's straddling me. It's so sweet that she cares about me this much even during a makeout.

"Yes, I liked it Billie." I said, before she leaned down to kiss me more.

She still seemed so longing for my kiss and my touch. I moved my hands up and down her sides, feeling her body shudder underneath my touch.

Her hands lingered around my body, as she tugged on my shirt, leaving me with only my shorts and a sports bra on.

The kiss deepens even more, and the rest of the night was history.

It got a little farther than expected, but nothing that we both didn't want.

That was the first night Billie and I made love. It wasn't even just sex, we weren't doing it for pure pleasure, it was because we wanted to.

It was because we trusted and loved each other.

~~

a/n

hii okay so i was scared to do this chapter so soon but i just wanna leave a note saying

1.) there will not be any specific sex scenes described in this story because I don't wanna be judged for that but also

2.) these scenes are not meant to sexualize billie in any way shape or form. it is all fictional and not real or true. i just want the story to have interesting aspects to it like this.

predictions? thoughts? questions?