chapter 47

Katherine's POV

"Dude, this is the last show of this tour. That's insane. And, I'm finally back home." Billie says, looking at everyone in the crowd.

She stood on stage, smiling at every single eye on her right now, including mine.

"This is the last song of this tour. Here goes nothing." She said, as the intro to six feet under starts playing.

I remember singing this song in the shower, before any of this happened.

Secretly, she was happy to be home and for tour to be over. She was miserable the entire tour, but she was with me so it was okay. Her words, not mine.

The entire crowd sang along with her as she walked around the stage slowly, articulating every single word.

She rests her arms by her side as the song ends, smiling and waving to everyone. I stood in the crowd, feeling as if one of her little fans. Which I was, I was just a lil groupie for her.

"Goodnight Los Angeles. And, goodbye one by one tour."

She blew kisses towards everyone, air hugging the crowd. Everyone yelled, most of them crying. Her impact is insane.

Everybody started to walk out of the venue, and I stood waiting for pit to clear out before security let me past barricade to go back stage.

I walked back to Billie's green room, and her sweaty, cute self sat on the black leather couch waiting for me.

"Hi mamas." She said, in her cheeky baby voice.

"Hi my love." I say back, smiling like an idiot.

She opened her arms for me to come and cuddle her on the couch, but instead I straddled her lap, kissing her before she could say anything else.

"This tour was bittersweet. Glad it's over, but I'll miss my lil babies out there." She said, as my hand rests on her cheek.

"I get you. This tour was so fucking fun though. But hey, you start UK and Europe tour in a few months." I say, excited.

"Don't remind me." She says, rolling her eyes. I really wish she liked tour more.

"I'm done talking about this tour shit, I want time with you. Kiss me." She says, laughing.

And so I followed her request with a small kiss on her lips, in which she quickly deepened into.

We lower onto the couch, until my back is on the cushions, and she's above me as she rests her hands on my hips.

*pretty descriptive smut warning hehe*

skip to black line if ur gonna get uncomfortable

Her hand slithers down my side before it reaches my inner thigh, while still kissing me passionately.

I reach around her to tug on her shirt, before she sits up to straddle me, pulling her shirt off.

We hear people in the hall, which causes both of our heads to turn. Billie quickly stands up, locking the door and turning the lights off.

"We don't have much time, so you gotta be quiet mamas." She says, lowering herself back onto me.

Her fingers trail down my stomach before her hand reaches my waistline, and she looks at me for permission to enter.

She rests her hand above my underwear, teasing me as she kisses my neck and collarbones.

"Stop being a tease." I say, sassily.

"What was that baby?" She says, before rubbing my sensitive spot, causing me to moan loudly.

I close my mouth, causing my noises to muffle and become quieter.

She continues to kiss my neck, biting at the same time as she moves her fingers back and forth, making it almost impossible to keep quiet.

My legs began to get weak, and they shook as I felt myself building up.

"I'm close." I say, almost inaudible and breathlessly as she slows down, giving me time to breathe.

"Don't slow down." I say, which causes her to chuckle.

One hand of hers was wrapped around the sides of my neck tightly as the other hand continues to slide in between my legs.

I finish, but Billie doesn't stop. She lowers herself down, cleaning up the mess herself.

"I'm gonna get you good for that one." I say, sitting up to kiss her neck as a thank you.

—————————————-
smut ends

"Billie?" We hear ringing through the hallway. She gestured me to unlock the door as she washes her hands, drying them off before Maggie walked in.

"We've been looking for you. There's like three green rooms here." She said, which made Billie hold back laughter.

"Oh, my bad. We've just been chilling in here, I ate a little bit."

Oh, so she's making jokes now. I hold back my laughter.

Her phone dings, and she rushes to check it, smiling immediately at the text.

"Who ya texting, your girlfriend?" I said, jokingly.

She rolls her eyes while smiling at me.

"It's just Zoe babe. No girlfriends here." She says tossing her phone to the side.

The contact name definitely said Amanda, not Zoe. But, it doesn't really matter to me.

"I wanna take you somewhere tonight. Let me drive, I won't get caught." She says, holding my hands and giving me puppy dog eyes.

It was late and I could tell she was tired, but whatever princess wants, she gets.

"Fine." I say, which causes her to cheer.

"Mom, we're gonna head home a little early, we're tired. And since you guys aren't getting home until later, I can take the other door and the fans won't see me." She says, convincingly to Maggie. But Mags never tells her no.

We walk out the green room door, holding hands and smiling as we walk through the hallways.

"I'm excited." She says, very giddy and excited. I have no idea where she's taking me, but she can't stop smiling about it.

~

We pull up to a familiar park that I've been to many times, and I start to smile even more when I see where we are. Billie's actually a pretty good driver, thankfully.

"Come on, baby." She says, stepping out of the car, walking to my side immediately to hold my hand.

We keep walking until we reach a hammock that was all too familiar. The place where we told all of our secrets and I told her everything about my past.

"This place is special to you, and I know that. In my heart, it's special to us. So, I chose this place to get away, after not having much alone time for the past month." She said, smiling overwhelmingly.

"You're so sweet today. I love you." I replied, as she looks me in my eyes.

"I love you too, which is why I brought you here to ask one thing." She says, kind of shocking me.

I nod while waiting for her to ask, and when she sees my face change to confusion about the question, she opens her mouth to speak again.

"Will you be my girlfriend, completely officially. No loose ties or catches. I want you to be mine, forever and until the end of time. I know you're the one for me. I don't care if it's only been three months. I can feel it when I look at you." She asks, with tears in her eyes.

I bury myself in her chest, smiling as bright as ever.

"Yes, of course." I say.

This may be small to many others, but I've been waiting for this moment for the past three months.