𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌

This story will contain mature language, sexual scenes, violence and sometimes possible triggering situations

This story will contain mature language, sexual scenes, violence and sometimes possible triggering situations. I will put this (⚠️) before and after the triggering situation but will NOT specify what it is as it'll give it away. So you can just skip reading through those parts entirely if you wish.

This sequel will be switched up a bit in the first story the main character was NOT an intersex woman. But in this the main character WILL BE an intersex woman.

This story will contain a lesbian couple with one of them being an intersex (g!p- girl with a penis) female. If you're not into that then please DO NOT read this story.

This is a work of fiction and in no way shape or form means any harm to anyone.

I work hard on the stories I publish so PLEASE if you see anyone stealing my story and passing them off as their own let me know!

I own NONE of the Riverdale characters used in this story.

But I DO OWN my original characters and their story.

This will NOT follow any particular storyline of Riverdale.

This is the sequel to Dark Secrets, Big Lies |Toni Topaz| so you WILL NEED to read that story first before continuing with this story or else you'll be completely lost.

Enjoy Darker Secrets, Bigger Lies!

I do NOT own any images, songs or videos that will be used throughout this story. If the rightful owners to said images, songs or videos would like their things removed from this story I will remove them upon request.

Copyright ©️ BroooklynMHM™️ 2019

All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or used, in any manner, without the written consent of the publisher. Any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law, and will be subject to fine.